Epilogue <3

10 years later

*Greyson Pov*

It's been 10 years since i saw Jazz, Her mother phoned me 6 months after i left and told me Jazz passed away. She thought it was for the best if i didn't go to the funeral it would only upset the family more. I still have our list, all the promises i made to her, all the promises that i failed to keep. I haven't been with someone after Jazz, nobody is that special to me .............because nobody is Jazz.

I still sing i have a concert tonight in Ohio, it's the first time i've been back to Ohio  since..........i left Jazz at the clinic. she was only 14 then, she would have been 24 now, i'm almost 25 right now and in 10 years my heart still hasn't healed.

************************************************************************************************************************

Greyson's manager: Your on in 10 Greyson get your ass up those stairs.

Greyson: Yes Ma'm

Greyson's manager: Oh and Greyson? I know tonight's gonna be hard for you ......just stay strong kay?

Greyson: *smiles* Thanks

************************************************************************************************************************

As soon as i walked on the stage i saw her , the girl she looked so much like Jazz but she couldn't be this girl was about 9 or 10 years old. She was beautiful she had Jazz's caring eyes but her hair was darker than Jazz's but not a dark as mine.

i finished my concert and went to the meet&greet, i immediately saw the little girl holding hands with a woman who's back was turned. she was next in Que.

Greyson: Hello sweetheart, whats your name?

?????: Grace *giggles*

Greyson: That's a beautiful name, is that your sister with you ?

Grace: No that's my mommy...........Mommy?

Grace's Mom: yeas sweetheart?

Greyson: JAZZ?

Jazz: Um........Hey Greyson?

Greyson: YOUR MOM TOLD ME YOU WERE DEAD *runs and hugs Jazz*

Jazz: She did what? she told me you moved on and you never wanted to see me again?

Greyson: I never over you Jazz i never got over you.

Jazz:So have you met Grace?

Greyson: Yeah so who's the lucky man ?

Jazz: ammm................You actually Grace is your daughter!

Greyson:B-But how?

Jazz:*laughs* Do the math Greyson!

Greyson: I  have a daughter!

Jazz: Grace?

Grace: yes mommy?

Jazz: come say hello to your daddy.

***********************************************************************************************************************

2 years later

Jazz and Greyson got married a year after being reunited, and had a son named Jacob. There relationship wasn't perfect, but it was theirs.

And like all good story's they lived Happily Ever After.