Invasion

Metroville City

Hiro and Baymax flies around the city to see what's happening and when they stopped.....They saw a 10 giant flying worm-like alien monsters with 8 turrent guns on each side, Hiro and Baymax flies in the opposite direction. Baymax lands and Hiro saw three wormholes opening SilverLakes, Todayland and San Fransokyo. Hiro was shocked, Nobody was ever able open a giant portal to his and his friends hometown.

Hiro: What the Jell

Penny: Please, Try not to curse.

Violet, Dash and Penny runs towards him and stops behind him. Violet looks up and saw an army Tetramarians, Each of them has their own attack ship and start to destroying everything and everyone.

Violet: If Wilbur was here, Would he be saying something like "Am I the only seeing this ? "

Hiro: Yes, Yes he would!

The Five saw another General, But it wasn't General Tetramand. It was General Akuma.

General Akuma: Quickly, Find the Alpha Sphere, We must get it before he gets here.

Violet: Hiro, You need get back to the NSA Base and protect that sphere!

Hiro: Woah, I can't just leave you!

Penny: We can survive for a couple of hours.

Hiro: Are you sure?!

Violet: (hugs Hiro) We're sure!

Hiro: Let's Go Baymax!

Hiro runs to Metrovilles portal and Baymax follows him.

Penny: Uh.....Violet

Violet looks at Penny and Penny points 14 Tanks.

Violet: Huh, Looks like we're at war.

Penny: Where the heck is Wilbur?!