The Master Of Chaos

San Fransokyo

Violet, Elastigirl and Gogo took out the last Tetramarians of the squad. Violet contacts Hiro and tells him that there is a deadly burning smoke.

Violet: Uh, Hiro.....Something's not right.

Hiro: I'm coming, Stay safe and I got one more back up this time.

Hiro and Wilbur drives the Assault Vehicle to San Fransokyo and drives to the bridge.

Meanwhile

Penny and Honey Lemon joins the other girls and they watch a big shadowy figure walking out of the smoke.

Azarath: I am what's stand between peace and harmony, chaos and destruction, I will rule all and nothing can save you, I Am Azarath, The Master of Chaos

Azarath: I am what's stand between peace and harmony, chaos and destruction, I will rule all and nothing can save you, I Am Azarath, The Master of Chaos. Soon All Worlds will be mine.

Hiro tries to ram Azarath, But Azarath slices half of the Assault Vehicle and Hiro had his seatbelt on, But his left eye was black and his suit was half damaged.

Violet: HIRO!!

Violet runs to Hiro and tries to get him out of harms way. Mr. Incredible and Frozone shows to take down Azarath, Frozone ice blast Azarath's left foot, Mr. Incredible uppercuts Azarath's chest. Azarath regains his balance, creates a fire a throws it at the heroes. It misses, But it got the heroes knocked out, Except Penny, She tries to stab Azarath in his hip, But Azarath grabs her slams her on hood of a car, He punches in her in the face and stomach 144 times repeatedly. Azarath attacks the other heroes, Leave with Penny with a blood lip, her left eye was black, a couple of bruises on her forehead and cheek and her suit was damaged with a couple of torn holes. Fred tries burn Azarath, But Azarath punches Fred back-handed and Fred falls into the water. Azarath snaps his fingers, releasing a massive earthquake on the bridge and the middle of the bridge collapse.

Decide, Who should fight Azarath, Hiro or Violet