Chapter 2

I'm back at my working spot, but I didn't start what I was doing before because of what I remembered earlier. I'm not expecting that Mr. Salazar would be right as to what he replied to me earlier. "Sayo lang nakikinig si Dark." And he's right.

I got out from my illusion when someone, patted my head, it's Dark. He's in front of me, smiling. "What?"

"Nothing." He said with a smile on his lips, then leave and back to his table. Okay, what was that? Why did he pat my head? I was looking at him, then he suddenly turns his head in my direction. Sh*t that's embarrassing.

"Back to work Brianna." He said.

"Got it." That's the only thing I said before I let myself get busy again.

In the middle of my work someone knocks on the door, then she suddenly came in and went straight to my working table. Shock is written on my face. "I guess that's an 'I miss you, Virginia' am I right?" She asks.

"What are you doing here? And how did you know I work here?" I asked her while hugging her.

"Well, that man is my younger brother." I looked at what she's pointing at, and I saw Dark's smiling eyes. Okay, this is the first time I saw that smiling eyes.

But wait? What did she say? Younger brother?

"You what? Mag kapatid kayo?" I asked.

"Yes, Virginia Salazar. My OLDER sister." Dark said while emphasizing the word 'older'

"Shut up." Virginia said and she faced me. Suddenly she cupped my face with her bare hands. "You're so slim, did Dark make your works too hard?"

"No, I'm perfectly fine. Don't worry about me."

Virginia is my friend. Her and Shiella are my friend. Real friends, they're always there for me when I needed someone to cry on.

Lalo na yung naranasan ko sa kumpanya na una ko naapplyan bago sa Salazar Group of Companies. They save me from that stupid company.

And I owe them so much, at masusuklian ko rin 'yon balang araw.

"Hey. You okay?" She asked. I nodded and smile at her. "He doesn't know?" She asked again while pointing her fingers at the man who's busy talking to one of the heads.

"Yeah." I said. "Hindi naman importante 'yon, and besides tapos naman na 'yon. He's in jail now, so I think it's safe." I said.

"Hindi natin masasabi 'yan Brianna, mabuti nang maging ligtas. Ayoko na maulit 'yon sayo." I just smiled at her, just to assure her that everything's fine.

Well, I hope so.

5 pm time to go home, but I can't I made a promise to Ella that I will treat her with, V. She told me that Ella still doesn't know that she's here. And here we are, going to surprise her.

I told Ella that we'll meet in the mall, and I didn't expect that Dark will be with us. "You don't need to invite me, because I'm coming with you guys. Mahirap na baka mapahamak pa kayo." sabi niya. Ngumiti na lang ako sakanya, we went inside his car.

I'm sitting beside him, and Virginia is sitting at the back. What the hell am I sitting here? Dapat dito si Virginia. "Don't you dare switch place with her." He said with his cold stare.

What the heck, how did he guess that I want to switch place with Virginia. "How did you know?"

"I guessed it right." He said, and drive his car. I have no choice but to stay here beside him, I looked at Virginia who was smiling while texting someone, so I didn't bother her.

We arrived at our destination, I guess Ella is here. Dahil kanina pa siya nag tatanong kung nasaan na kami, kahit kailan talaga itong babaeng 'to.

"I guess she's here." Virginia said she's smiling like an idiot. I just shrugged, and we went inside.

When we entered at the place, someone immediately hugged Dark from behind. Who the hell is she? I saw Dark's reaction, he's smiling? Oka what?

"Trina, what are you doing here?" Dark asked the girl who's hugging him.

"I came to see you." She said, I don't know why, but I feel pain.

Wait for what? I feel pain inside my chest? No, never. I don't care if he has someone hugging him now.

"Let's go. Shiela is right there," she said, and point to Shiela's table. "She's with someone." and she pulled me over.

We are approaching Shiela's place, and I saw a familiar face. "Damon?"

"Long time no see, Brianna." He said.

Damon is my ex-boyfriend, and the reason why we broke up is that he cheated on me. But we're on good terms now. I smile and answered him. "Yeah, long time no see, how are you?" I asked him.

"I'm fine thanks for asking." I smiled at him, and spell awkward.

D A M O N

AND

B R I A N N A

"Oh, by the way, my brother is here. But he's busy flirting with someone so, let's order now? Libre naman ni Anna, order as many as you like." Virginia said.

"I'm not rich like you, so please don't take her words seriously." sabi ko sakanila. Well, it's true I'm not rich. I lived in a small apartment, I can't afford a condo, it's not on the list. Joke.

We decided to order some coffee, but different cakes. And I go for the blueberry cheesecake because that's my all-time favorite.

"You still love that." I heard someone talks behind me, and it's Damon.

"Of course!" I said.

"Here you go Ma'am, enjoy your meal." The girl in the counter said, I was about to carry the tray, but someone grabs it. And it's no other than Dark.

"Let me carry that for you." He said while eyeing, Damon? Why would he do that? Wala namang ginagawa si Damon sakanya.

Nilapag ni Dark yung tray sa table namin, then he sat beside me and put his arm around my back like he's protecting me from someone. "Why are you acting like that?" I asked him.

"Can't you see? I'm protecting you from him." He said and point his finger at Damon.

"Why? He doesn't do anything to me." I said.

"You can't say that. You see, he's a total stranger. And why would Virginia invites a stranger."

"Damon is not a stranger you know, and Damon is my ex-boyfriend." I told him, and it shocks him. "Tanong tanong din kasi muna, bago mag react." I said, and laugh.

I stopped laughing when Virginia spoke. "Damon, by the way. This is my brother, Dark, and you. This is Damon, you're secretary's ex-boyfriend and also a friend of ours." Virginia said.

"I know she told me." Dark said.

That was epic, really...

"We meet again Salazar." Damon said. Wait do they know each other?

This story is written in taglish, and sorry in advance kung may mga wrong grammar ako :) enjoy reading everyone! ❤❤❤❤❤❤