Chapter 3

I'm finally home, I'm done bathing so I'm here in my room and thinking deeply. Thinking about how Dark and Damon know each other?

If I ask, maybe they won't give the answer I'm looking for, but this curiosity of mine is killing me. I want to know how they know each other.

But before that, I'll have my beauty rest. Bukas ko na lang itatanong dahil napagod ako sa daming pinagawa ng boss ko.

Early morning, luckily hindi ako late gumising and I'm thankful for that. Nakaligo, nakakain na ako, and now. I'm walking out of the subdivision just to call a cab. Wala kasing pumapasok na taxi kaya mag lakad tayo ngayon.

I'm now in front of the subdivision waiting for a taxi to come until I saw one. Tinawag ko ka-agad para hindi na ako maunahan, pag pasok ko ay sinabi ko ang lugar kung saan ako pupunta. "Thank you po." I said, and smile at him. 

I arrived at the company before he gets here, mabuti nga at hindi ako pinagalitan kahapon. i'm walking towards our office and while walking, I saw Richmond eating.

"Yummy." I said out of nowhere, and I noticed that I got his attention. He smiled at me and shared his food. But I refused him because I ate my breakfast at home.

Pumasok na muna ako sa office namin para ilapag ang gamit ko nang maramdaman ko ang presensya niya. "You're early." He said.

"Yeah, I'm not late." I said while smiling, then he smiles back.

"That's good, did you eat your breakfast?"

"Yes, I still feel the foods I ate earlier." I said, he laughed and ordered me to get his coffee. And there, that's how my job started today.

****

Dark's POV

I was looking at her, while she's busy working on something on her computer. She's so gorgeous, the way she's frowning right now, and I can't help but smile because of her.

I was smiling like a fool when she turns her head at me. "What's wrong? Why are you staring at me? May madumi ba sa mukha ko?" She asked. I shook my head and smiled at her.

That's so embarrassing, you're such an idiot Dark. I took a deep breath before I get myself busy with my works. Yes works, marami akong trabaho ngayon, and I have a meeting later.

And that meeting with my father, why did I even agree with that?

Wait, yung meeting na ba na tinutukoy niya, ay yung meeting na kasama ang parents ni Brianna? To announce our wedding?

Oh, shoot! I almost forgot about that.

I hurriedly look for my phone and dial my father's number. It's just one ring when he answered.

"Dad, the meeting you told, Brianna, is it about our wedding?"

I made sure my voice was not loud.

"Why are you whispering?"

"That's not important, answer my question."

"Too excited?"

"Dad."

"Alright! The meeting I told her was about your wedding, but I didn't say it that way. I just told her that you'll have an important meeting. Bahala na sila Ceasar at Joanna ang mag sabi sakanya."

"Okay, that's all I need to know. Thanks Dad."

I said and didn't wait for his reply, dahil aasarin niya lang ako. And as you can see, I'm close to him. Well, close ko naman silang both ni Mommy.

"Boss, it's lunchtime." She said and stood up, she was about to open the door but I spoke.

"Have lunch with me." I said.

"Sure, sabay ka na lang samin ni Richmond." That guy again? I don't know, but every time I heard that guy's name I'm boiling with so much anger.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked.

"I'm not okay, you'll have your lunch with me, me only." I said. And grab her arm, and we went out.

Richmond was calling her, but I didn't let her go. "Dark, saan ba tayo pupunta? Nasasaktan ako." She said in pain. I walked slowly, and face her.

"I'm sorry."

Ever since my parents told me that I was going to marry her, I can't help but get jealous easily when a man approaches her. And now, that guy named Richmond. He's getting on my nerves.

"What's wrong with you? When I said that Richmond going to join, you suddenly grab my arm, and pulled me out." She burst out. And I can't help but to hug her.

"Sorry, it's just— never mind, where do you want to eat?" I asked her. "My treat." I added.

She looks so excited, and here I am, can't help but smile because of her cuteness. "Kahit saan, ikaw naman man-lilibre." She said, and she walked ahead of me.

She's so cute.

While we're walking, I took my phone in my pocket, because I'm going to look for a good and nice restaurant here in Makati. I want this lunch date to be perfect.

When we arrived at the restaurant I saw online, she asked me. "Why here?"

"You don't like it?"

"No, it's not that. Pero kasi okay lang naman ako sa kariderya o kaya sa mga fast food. This is a luxurious place." She said. "But, if you like it here then, let's go. Sayang naman ang punta natin." She said and walked in.

A smile flashed through my lips and walked in. Nakasunod lang ako sakanya dahil siya ang nag hahanap ng mauupuan namin.

"Okay lang naman sa puwesto na 'yon diba?" She asked, and point out the table for two beside the window. I smiled, and face her.

"Yes, shall we?" I said and walked ahead.

I pulled the chair for her, which made her smile. "So gentleman, thank you." She said. That made me blush.

I grab the menu in front of me and gave it to her. "What do you want to eat?" I asked her. She took the menu from me, and read it. I'm just watching her when she looked at me.

"Ikaw anong order mo? Nakaisip na ako kung ano yung sakin." She said, and she gave me the menu. I scan the foods there. And when I saw the food with the steak I ordered it.

"Waiter." I called. Lumapit siya samin, at kita ko na tumitingin siya kay Brianna. But it seems Brianna didn't notice him.

"1 steak with rice, 1 carbonara, 1 mushroom soup, and 1 soft drinks." Brianna said.

"Make it 2, thanks." I said and gave him the menu. I want him to leave because I'm starting to get pissed.

I think Brianna saw it. "You okay? You don't look good." I saw her concerned and worried face.

"I'm okay, I just don't like that guy." I said. She just nodded and went back to her phone.

And, back again. I'm watching her again. Until our food came.

I'm excited about the upcoming dinner later. But I'm nervous, what if she didn't agree to that? What if she refuses? So many what if are coming to my mind right now. I'm trying to think positive, but my mind won't listen to me.

What to do...