CONCEPT 4: HUNHAN

Subtitle: "Guns and Roses" PART 2

Preview:

"Jisung, welcome to your new home!" Luhan and Sehun says as they both welcomed him inside the house. Jisung's eyes sparkled as he eyed both of his new parents.

Jisung wanted nothing but a father, and now he got two of them. He was more than thankful to whoever gave him this life.

He was so happy with his life.

Was.

••••

"I'll pick up our son from his school for today, love."

Luhan says confidently through the phone. He always wanted to try picking up Jisung from school like a parent he is.

"Are you sure, my love? I could just pick him up so you can not face any hassle."  Sehun says in concern. He's the one who usually picks Jisung up from school.

"It's fine really. I wanted to do things like this. You can come with us on our way home if you want." Luhan replied excitedly as he steps out of their house and started walking towards the school that is not so far away.

"Wait for me in the park?" Sehun asked. Luhan caught sight of a soccer ball and immediately bought it.

"Sure, we'll be right there waiting for you. I hope he loves to play football though." Luhan exclaimed, thinking about playing his beloved sport with his beloved son.

"Yes, thank you. I'll hang off now, bye, I love you."

"Alright, I love you too, love. Bye." Luhan says before ending the call. He walks with a joyful smile plastered in his face.

"Dad!" Jisung calls out to Luhan and Luhan waved at him with a smile.

"How's school, my dear?" Luhan asked.

"School is cool, dad. Thank you." Jisung gratefully says. Jisung always wanted to go study in a school and make new friends, being adopted by the HUNHAN couple was a dream come true.

"Did you make any friends?" Luhan asked enthusiastically.

"Yep! He's really cute, his name is Chenle. He's chinese, like you!" Jisung shared happily.

"That's great! By the way, do you play football?" Luhan asked.

"Of course I do!" Jisung directly replied.

"Great! Let's play football in the park while waiting for your father." Luhan says, making Jisung's eyes spark up with excitement.

"YEHET!" Jisung raised his fist up in the air excitedly.

Sehun watched from afar, his adopted son and his beloved husband were having a quality time. It made him smile, wondering how he still got to live a simple life like this after years of having so much enemies and allies when he was still part of the gang.

He used to worry about his past enemies or whoever that loathes him that they might come for his Luhan two years ago. After realizing that he had the title of being the most dangerous man alive, his worries left him.

Suddenly, he caught gazes with a man who looked at him in a way that alarms Sehun to the bones. It was suspicious.

The man was dressed in a formal suit, and he looks oddly familiar. It made Sehun worry, so he hurriedly approached his family who greeted him with wide grins and a warm hug.