CONCEPT 4: HUNHAN

Subtitle: "Guns and Corpses" (Part 1)

Summary:

For Sehun, he was treasure, someone who was worth fighting for. Someone he'd risk his life just to let him be safe and sound.

Sehun loves Luhan more than anything else. After leaving the gang and turning down his promotion as a gang leader, the gang was disappointed. The gang threatened to kill his beloved, but Sehun dared to not let it happen and ended up having the two people,he cared about, killed. Everyone knew about Sehun's capabilty but they still tested him.

Sehun had connections, and he is also known as the killer who killed 10 men with a pencil. Everyone feared him, especially his enemies.

The past few years he was left in peace with his beloved Luhan, until the day his tranquility was replaced with rage and vengance. Luhan's death became the cause of the end of all the gangs in the world.

•••••

"Happy 3rd wedding anniversary to us, my love."

Sehun just came home from work, by work, it means the normal job that doesn't involve guns and corpses.

The lights were off and all he could see was his Luhan holding an average size chocolate cake that was good for the two of them with three candles lit on top. He noticed that his Luhan was wearing only a robe making him smirk in realization.

"I see you've planned so much on our third, love." Sehun commented, closing their distance and carefully placing the cake on the coffee table.

Before Luhan could say a word, his lips met Sehun's with burning passion. The kiss was deep and sincere, making the two of them immediately aroused.

"I love you, Luhan." Sehun says, running his hand down to his lover's waist, letting the other explore his lover's body. 

"I love you too, my Sehunnie." Luhan replied softly as he kisses Sehun once again. His fingers ran down to Sehun's belt, and his hands undid his pants before letting go of Sehun's lips and kneeling down.

His face leveled with Sehun's throbbing member. Luhan looks up at Sehun with eyes sparkling and teasing before he undid Sehun's underwear.

It was painfully slow, making Sehun groan impatiently. Luhan chuckled at his lover then looks at the hanging member of his husband's body that is actually bigger than his husband's nose.

"You're always so beautiful, Hunnie." Luhan says as he holds onto his husband's dick and licking its tip before sucking it.

"Yes, baby, that feels so good!" Sehun moaned as he started to thrust into Luhan.

After a few moments, Sehun couldn't help it anymore. He didn't want to come yet, so he gently pushed Luhan away from his dick.

Luhan pouted at the loss of contact.

"I need you, babe. I need to be inside you, now!" Sehun exclaimed as he carried Luhan towards their bedroom and placed him gently on the bed.

"Do you want to take it slow?" Sehun asked, hoping to please his Luhan and also himself.

"No. Fuck me hard, my love. Harder than before." Luhan demanded, and of course Sehun obliged. He'll do anything for his beloved.

"You really hate walking, don't you?" Sehun teased, leveling his face on Luhan's ass. Luhan just moaned once he felt Sehun's breathe on his hole.