Chapter 1 - We Need A Plan

There is a fight scene in this chapter and I've never written a fight scene before, so if it's bad I'm sorry about that. I'll go back and try to fix it later.

-Chapter Start-

Joy

Anger

Fear

Sadness

Love

Those are emotions but when was the last time he felt them? When was the last time he felt happy, sad or even angry? He should be mad at Fate since she was the one who made his life a living hell, but he wasn't. If Error felt anything at all it was pain. Was there ever a time when he wasn't in pain? Was there ever a time when he was loved? Probably not, no one could have loved a filthy glitch like him. Error was snapped out of his thought by a familiar tug on his soul. Error sighed, he already knew what that meant, Ink had created another Au. Error stood up and made a portal to a random Au, hopping through it. Error started off by killing the Frisk of that Au, taking their soul and placing it in the Anti-Void so no resets could occur. Error continued destroying the Au, killing everyone in The Ruins, Snowdin, The Waterfall, Hotland, and the Judgement Hall. Error stood in the Judgement Hall with a blank expression on his face. He opened the Au's code, crushing with no hesitation. Error sighed and opened up a portal to another Au, hopping through it.

————————-

Error was now in Dancetale's Judgement Hall. His clothes caked with dust and blood. Error looked around for a moment before opening Dancetale's code. 'Hm, Inky isn't here yet. That's odd. He usually shows up after I destroy about two of his 'precious creations'. Whatever, this just makes my job easier.' Error was about to destroy the code when an angry voice rang through the hall. "ERROR!" Error turned around but didn't say anything. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Error knew this was a rhetorical question but decided to answer it anyway. "IV'e DEstRoyeD ThREe AU's TodAy wElL fOUr If YOU COuNt ThIS ONe." Ink growled in disgust. "THESE PEOPLE HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOU AND YET YOU KILL THEM FOR YOUR OWN AMUSEMENT!" Error was silent for a second before speaking again. He figured he'd try to explain his actions again even though Ink probably wouldn't listen. Ink never listened to him. "LiSTeN InK I DoN'T-" Ink cut him off, "NO, YOU LISTEN! THESE ARE INNOCENT PEOPLE YOU CAN'T KILL THEM JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HAVE 'FUN'!" Error sighed and summoned his strings as Ink readied his paintbrush.

Ink was the first to attack, lunging at Error with his paintbrush. Error avoided the attack and hit Ink in the back, sending him flying into a tree. the artist growled and slashed multiple waves of red paint at him. Error managed to dodge most of the attack but ended up getting hit in the side, causing him to hiss in pain and stumble back a little. Ink took this opportunity and slashed a wave of purple paint at the glitch. The paint hit Error and materialized into chains restraining him. Error fell over, struggling to break out of the chains. Ink lifts his paintbrush in the air and brings it down on Error's ribs, breaking a few with a sickening crack. The destroyer yelped in pain and summoned some strings, wrapping them around Ink's ankle and throwing Ink away from himself. Error breaks the chains and stumbles to his feet, holding his side. He uses his strings to lift Ink up in the air away from his paintbrush. The creator squirms around attempting to break free. "LET ME GO!" Error ignores Ink's demand and opens a portal behind him, ready to throw Ink in it, when he was hit in the shoulder with an arrow. Error hisses in pain and drops Ink, looking towards where the arrow shot from only to see Dream firing more arrows. Error quickly teleported out of the way of the arrows and looked at Ink and Dream. Error knew he couldn't fight both of them right now. He was already injured and they had different attack styles. He had to leave. Error dodged more of Dream's arrows then made a portal to the Anti-Void and hopped into it.

Once Error was gone Dream rushed over to Ink and helped him up. "Ink are you alright?!" Ink shakily got to his feet with Dream's help. "He got away! Again!" Dream smiled. "Don't worry! We'll get him next time!" Ink let out an aggravated sigh. "That's what we always say! 'We'll get him next time!' but that never happens! He always manages to slip through our fingers!" Dream placed a hand on Ink's shoulder. "How about we call a meeting and see if any other Sans' have an idea." Ink nodded. "Alright."

-In The Anti-Void-

Error winced as he lifted up his shirt to see what damage was done to him. He had four broken ribs and a fractured shoulder. Some of his ribs were slightly melted from Ink's red paint. "heH, guESs HE DId a NUmbEr oN mE tOdaY." Error put his shirt down not even bothering with his injuries. He didn't need to mess with them. They'd heal on their own. They always did. Fate made sure of that. Error summoned his strings and used them to drag a box towards him. He opened the box and looked inside it. 'I'm running out of materials. I'll have to get more later.' Error grabbed the sewing needles and fabric out of the box, starting to make puppets of the Sans' he just killed. He was about to make DanceTale Sans but he stopped himself. 'I didn't get a chance to actually destroy the Au. That means i've only destroyed three Au's today. That's not enough.' Error sighed. "IV'e gOt TO dEstRoY a FeW mOre AU's. GreAt."

-In DreamTale-

"You guys probably already know why I've called you here today. It's about Error. He's been destroying more and more Au's and we can't let this go on any longer." Ink called out from his end of the long table.

Cloud looked at Ink. "But what are we gonna do? Error is the Destroyer of Au's. He stronger than all of us."

A random Sans pitched into the conversation. "What if we try and trap him somehow?"

Razz rolled his eyes. "We've already tried to trap him! Multiple times! It never works!"

"Maybe he just needs a friend!" Blue said, cheerfully.

Fell scoffed. "Blue, he's not lonely. He's a filthy glitch that kills and destroys for fun!"

"Maybe I can try to talk to him!"

"Blue, you can reason with someone like that!"

"You don't know that!"

Everyone started to shout about how another's idea was stupid and it why it wouldn't work.

Ink slammed his hands down on the table. "STOP!" All of the Sans' instantly went silent. "Maybe Blue's idea could work."

Fell stood up. "What?! There is no way that's gonna work!"

Ink held his hand up. "Just hear me out. If we could get Error to trust one of us then we can easily lead him into a trap."

"We can't do that! Error doesn't like any of us!"

"Are there any Sans' Error hasn't met?"

Everyone shook their head.

Ink put his head in his hands. "Okay...this could still work. I'm sure there's gotta be one Sans Error hasn't met. Are we sure there's not a Sans missing today?"

Sci looked around. "I don't think we're-"

Sci was cut off by Fresh skateboarding in. "WASSUP BROSKIS?! SORRY I'M LATE!"

Ink gasped and looked at him. "FRESH!"

-Chapter End-

Chapter one is finally here! Sorry, I took so long to update. I didn't mean for it to take a month but I had some problems when I was writing this. I'll try to get the next chapter out sooner!