13: love

Yn pov (dream)
Mikoto began fingering while I was still on top of him. A moan spilled from my mouth. He added three more fingers in me, making it four.

I look back at my ass, seeing him work his magic.

"So tight" he says using his other hand to smack my ass. "Aww", pleasure taking over my body. He takes out his fingers using both hands to grip an smack my ass. I start to grind myself against him.

"Mikoto"
"Yesss"
"I want you"

With those three little words, he sits me up so he can reach his pants to unzip them. He pulls out his member that is hard and covered in pre-cum, I bite my lip just looking at it.

I look up to see one arm behind his head and his other hand rested on my him. The same bored look on his face. I start to slide down on it, the pain was durable. Once I it was fully inside me pleasure took over.

Mikoto removes his arm behind his head to place in my other hip. I start ride it slow. Until....

GASP

I wake up gasping for air, I look down to still see Mikoto underneath me smirking.

"Nice dream?"
"Huh?"

I try to play it off, but he points at a wet spot on his crotch. I push myself off him falling out the bed with a thud. He sits, placing his feet on the ground.

He sighs, "You'll wake the others"

He walks over to holding out his hands, I take it. In one swift moves he lifts me up in the air, grabbing my waist so I can wrap my legs around his waist.

'You sly dog'

♡Mikoto pov♡
"Come one, let's shower"

I was surprised when yn didn't protest, she just kept quiet. I walk us in the bathroom, is at her down. She wasted no time starting the shower and getting in. I strip down and get in with her.

As soon as I get in, I'm slammed against the wall. Next thing I know, lips are against mine. Yn pulls away from the kiss, but I wasn't done with it. I pull her back in picking her up, so her legs are over my arms.

She smashes her lips on mine, running her hands from my cheeks to my hair. I slightly rub the tip of my dick against her clit. A moan slipped out her mouth.

"Oh you like that huh?"
"Yeeess"
"Hmm"

I stopped doing teasing her, I set her down and got out the shower to get dress an went down to the bar area.

◇Yn pov◇
"Did he just leave me?" Asking myself the obvious question.

I got out the shower, dried off real quick and got dress. I went the stairs to see every one laughing and eating breakfast.

"Hey yn come on and join us" Kusanagi waves me over to the bar.

I sit down next to Anna, she stares at me.

"Your red matches Mikoto's"

I forgot Mikoto made me apart of HOMRA last night.

"Sure does"

A deep voice interrupts us; we both knew who it was...Mikoto.

"Yn" Tatara says smiling
"Yes" I raise my eyebrow at him
"I set up a date for you and Mikoto"

Tatara looked so proud at what he's done. I didn't know whether to jump on top of him and choke him or to choke. I look over at Mikoto sitting on the couch smirking.

"I gotta go"

That's all I had to say.

"Where you going?" Tatara asked

"I just gotta go"

I get to the door and feel a small figure run up to grab my leg. I look down to see Anna, hugging my leg tight.

"Can I come?"

'UUUUUGGGHHH!! If she comes I have to bring her! She knows if she comes I would have no choice to bring her back. She's doing this on purpose. Cause she knows once I leave i ain't coming back. So what do I do? Say no breaking a little girls heart? Or says yes coming back to go on a stupid date?'

I swear I was think for like ten minutes.

"Yes" the word slipped out my mouth like slime.

'NOOOOOO'

Anna runs up to Mikoto to whisper something in his ear. She comes back, grabbing my hand. We walk out the doors, to do whatever I was going to do.

(Time skip to date)

Anna insisted she pick out my dress, of course it was red. I'll have to admit she got good taste.

The dress was a long red dress with the back open.

Mikoto still wore the same pants, same shoes but he wore a white dress shirt with his necklaces.

We had dinner, then we walked in a park. The park was only a b lick away from the bar.

"I had a good time" his deep voice says
"I did too"

We sit down on a bench. I look at the trees in the night, from the corner of my eyes I see a a pink flame. I look over at Mikoto, he formed a flower. Once he made the flower, it harden like it was dipped in gold.

He hands it to me, I take it smiling. His lips come in contact with my cheek. He gets up, leaving me in a blushing state.

Once I see he's gone I sigh.

I smile at the flower, until I realize what's happening. "What's the matter with me? You think a girl would learn."

'You're in love'

I shake my head no. I'm convincing myself that I'm not in love.

I get to the bar, seeing all of the boys smiling and laughing makes me smile. Then I look over at Mikoto sitting at a stool smiling too.

'At least out loud I won't say I'm in love'