07

Jungkook felt his upper body pushed down on the mattress as Joohyun climbed on top of him. She tied her hair up in a messy bun, Jungkook gulping at her perfection. She leaned down, her chest pressing against his. "Jungkook," she purred as she leaned closer to his face. Jungkook closed his eyes at her scent numbing his brain. He didn't know what he was doing right now. It was as if he lost control of his body. 

Biting her own lip, Joohyun slowly moved her hips on Jungkook's crotch. She could feel his manhood getting harder underneath her which made her just as excited. "Jungkook, you drive Noona crazy..."  She placed a kiss on his jawline, slowly kissing down to his neck. She softly sucked on his skin, still careful not to leave any marks. Yet.

Jungkook gasped when Joohyun climbed off of him. He quickly opened his eyes and saw her kneeling down in front of his bed. "Come here, baby boy." She pulled him up, gripping his shirt. The younger sat up and shifted to the edge of his bed, Joohyun lightly spread his legs to get in between them. She palmed his obvious boner and bit her lip. "Is that because of me, baby boy?" The younger blushed hardly but nodded shyly. "Ah, I wish I could just take care of it now. But guess what... I need to go. Seokjin will get suspicious." She stood up, still between Jungkook's thighs. She looked down at him, cupping his face. "We will finish this, baby boy. Next time, you won't get off that easily..." She said in a husky voice before she leaned down and pressed her lips against Jungkook's.

The boy froze at the touch and his eyes fell shut immediately. He tried to hold her closer but she slipped out of his grip, chuckling. She walked to the desk and took her books. "Next time, baby boy. Then you will be mine." She winked at him before she walked off, leaving him behind with a painful boner.

He looked down at his crotch and groaned. "It's just you and me again. Come on let's take care of you while the memory is still vivid." He stood up and quickly walked into his bathroom, turning on the shower.