08

Breathe in. Okay. We can do this. Come on. Just... knock.

Jungkook knocked at the door and gulped hard. He came to Joohyun's house to end this 'tutoring'. For him, it was more like torturing rather than tutoring. He couldn't sleep or eat without feeling bad and guilty. Every time he looked at his brother, and he asked about how the tutoring would go Jungkook began stuttering and he quickly walked off to avoid the topic.

Last time he saw Joohyun was when she left him alone with a boner in his room. That was a week ago. Now here he was. At her door, hoping that they wouldn't be alone so he could quickly end it.

The door swung open and Mrs. Bae smiled at the boy. "Oh! Jungkook! Is that you?" The younger nodded, remembering how he always had to tag along with his brother and his friends because their parents told them to take him with them. "You grew up so much! Funny how I am the one looking up now!" She let him inside and gave him a short hug. "Joohyun is taking a shower, I baked a pie come on I will give you a piece while she is upstairs."

Jungkook nodded but internally cursed at his timing. Out of all the times, he could come, he actually came when she was in the shower. Mrs. Bae cut a nice piece and placed the plate on the kitchen island. Jungkook took a seat and thanked her. He had missed the familiar place and the familiar smell of Mrs. Bae's cakes.

"So how is school going? I hope Seokjin is helping you well? I heard you agreed to help my Joohyunie with her exam! You are such a nice boy! You don't know how grateful I am! My Joohyunie always talks about how good you are teaching her!"

Jungkook chocked on the pie and began coughing. If she only knew what kind of tutoring it was. "Oh!" Mrs. Bae quickly filled a glass with water and handed it to the almost dying Jungkook. "Is everything okay?" Jungkook nodded and gulped the water down in one go.

"Mom?" Joohyun stepped into the kitchen, a towel wrapped around her hair. With only a big sized jersey on her body, Jungkook asked for another glass. Joohyun raised her brows when she saw Jungkook in her kitchen. She only put on a jersey and panties, ignoring her bra whenever she was home. It was simply more comfortable without one.

"Joohyunie, we were talking about your tutoring lessons with Jungkook just now! Do you want some pie, too?" The eldest prepared the second plate as Joohyun sat down at the table. "Jungkook, why are you here? I thought we would meet up on Saturday?", Joohyun leaned on her elbow, smiling at the younger who began to blush at the girl.

"I, uh needed to talk to you about something," Jungkook started. He tried to keep his eyes off her chest since he could clearly see her braless breasts underneath the jersey. Joohyun hummed and took the pie her mother gave her. Taking a bite, she looked at Jungkook. "What's up?"

Mrs. Bae walked to the floor and grabbed her purse. "I will quickly go grab some stuff from the market. I will cook you a nice stew, Jungkook! The one you liked so much when you were little!" Jungkook panicked, not wanting to be alone with Joohyun. But Mrs. Bae was already gone.

Joohyun laughed and pushed her plate with the cake off. "Jungkook," she sighed and turned around on her seat to face the younger. Her knees touched Jungkook, who was sternly looking at his pie. "If you feel uncomfortable... We can simply stop it."

The younger looked at Joohyun with big eyes. "Huh? Are you serious? It's just... that I feel guilty about lying... I am not used to it... I really want to help you with your exam and-" Joohyun placed her palm on his mouth so he would finally stop talking. She chuckled and nodded. "It's okay. Come on, let's go upstairs while you are here. At least help me with that stupid history of the British monarch." Joohyun groaned and stood up, walking to her room.