Chapter Three

" Nuna . . . " GD said.

A girl with shopping grocery for morning breakfast stood infront of them with a shocked expression. She was very shocked that she dropped the bags to the floor.

" Jiyong ah~ Who is she? Are you going to make her pregnant like the others girls? " She said with a blank expression.

" NUNA! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! It's not like what you are thinking about. She is just my tutor. " GD explained.

GD brought the groceries to the dining table and carried his sister to his bed and he brought Dara out from his apartment.

" GD, can i ask you something? " Dara asked

" Yeah sure. " GD answered

" How many girls had you slept with? Who is she? I'm not your next target, right? " Dara started to worried, she asked but she didn't look at GD's eyes.

" Ya, it's not like what you think. My Nuna is drunk, she is my older sister. After school, I will introduce her to you. I'm so sorry Dara. " GD lowered his voice.

They both went to school together but Dara stays apart from GD, Dara still didn't get what GD's nuna just said this morning. At the school when it's recess, everytime GD approached Dara, she would walk away until the bell rang, telling that the classes are over, Dara went out and waited infront of the shcool gate.

GD saw Dara waiting and he ran to her,

" I know if you are mad, but after this, come with me. My nuna will explain everything. " GD said

" In your apartment? " Dara asked.

" No, In a cafe, infront of school, " GD pointing at a cafe.

The two of them went accross the street to the cafe. They entered the cafe and saw a familiar woman sitting down while sipping her coffee. GD grabbed Dara's hand and took her to the table where the woman sat down and Dara ended up sitting face to face to her.

" You must be Dara isn't it ? The girl in GD's apartment this morning ? " She asked.

" Yes, mam . . " Dara stammered.

" I'm sorry Dara but I'm still 22 years old. My name is Kwon Da Mi, you can call me Dami, I'm GD's one and only older sister. " Dame introduced herself to Dara.

" I'm sorry if this morning I make you shocked and think that GD is a bad peron. Last night i was drunk and when I went home, everything is blur and my mind is not in the right condition. " Dami explained.

" But what do you mean by ' Are you going to make her pregnant like the others girls? ' " Dara asked.

" Oh, My nuna is very sensitive since last year, in my old school, a lot of girls who are pregnant went to my house and tell my Nuna that I'm the one who did it, I don't even know them. " GD explained.

" Why would they ? " Dara asked.

" I don't know, maybe because I'm hot, cool, sexy, handsome, rich, lovely, charismatic, and many others. " GD joked around.

" It's a thing that you shouldn't joke about. " Dami raised her tone.

" Dara, isn't it? How old are you ? " Dami asked.

" I'm 19 years old, I entered high school 2 years later than others.

" Ahh i see, then i hope you will teach our jiyong a lesson in school and life " Dami winked.

Dami took her bag and leave the cafe. GD and Dara stays quite for a minute toll GD asked her if she wanted to go to his apartment and teach him today's lesson in school. Dara just nodded and went to GD's apartment. Dara took out the books and started to explain things, but then GD cutted her sentences.

" Dara, can you just call me Jiyong? You are my nuna thoo.. " GD asked.

" Sure :) " Dara answered and continue to explain.

As time goes by, the time is getting late and when Dara packed her things, she took out a lovely notebook and gave it to GD.

" Jiyong ah, there is some questions for you in this notebook. Give it to me tomorrow okay? " Dara smiled as she walked away to the door.

" Arraseo Nuna!! Becareful in your way home!! " He waved his hand and smiled.

- GD'S POV -

I opened the notebook and then

BBAAAAMM ~ ~ ~

" DA HELL IS THIS? " I exclaimed.

" Ah damn, I should've listened to what she explained! " I exclaimed in frustration.

" If you are not listning then what are you doing? " Suddenly the door opened and Dami showed up.

" Eo Nuna~! You came . . " I stammered.

" You like her didn't you? " Dami is such a straight foward person.

" Oh um, No i don't. . "

" Bull eye! You like her. My brother will never hire a tutor, everytime mom gets you a tutor, you will kick them out of your room. " Dami said in excited voice.

" I said i don't like her Nuna! " I raised his voice.

" Jiyong ah, I like her, I will say yes if you date her. It's a yes from me. " Dami joked around and went to her room

" Nuna it's not like what you think! NUNAA!! " I screamed in frustration.

Damn I still should do this homework

---------------

YES! She is GD's noona, Kwon Dami ~ ♡ I don't know why i include Dami in this story but it turns out to be usefullll~~

How is it reader? I'm sorry if there is too much talking part ;-; I will fix it in the next chapter. Please suscribe and vote and comments!! I really love your comments showing that you had read my work.

Silent readers please comment!! Give me some encouragement juseyyoo ~ ~ xD

Stay tuned for chapter 4 ! !