Chapter Six

[ MR.CHOI's POV ]

I'm still having hangovers. It's just my second day of working and I'm reporting sick.

Where is the advil when I need it the most? I just saw it somewhere inside the cupboard yesterday.

Well, I want to start my lesson today.

.

To : Sandara

Sandara, please come to my place after school, I'm starting our lesson today. I'll pick you up near the school park.

A few minutes pass til I heard a beep.

.

From : Sandara

I'm busy tdy.

.

I quickly type my reply and send it.

.

.

"Hyung, I'm going out," GD said before rushing out of house.

" Yaa!! You are late for school! " I threw my shoes to the door telling him to ran faster.

Didn't GD had a hangover? Weird. That soju did makes me vomit twice. Aisht, I have to get ready first before going out and pick that girl.

[ DARA'S POV ]

That jerk! All he knows is instruct us around. But why did I even agree?

I am currently at the school park.

"Did you wait long?" a deep masculine voice came from behind me. I abruptly turn around only to bump my forehead on a hard chest.

"Aigoo, you always bump your head..." I came face to face with that jerk.

I step on his feet on purpose. "Auch! That hurts!" he shouted.

"Well you deserve it! Now let's go and don't waste my time!" I walk away.

"I parked my car at there, come on," he drag me by my arm.

I just let him drag me because my mind can't process on what's happening. He....did he touch my arms?

As we arrived at his apartment,

"Sit, I'll just change first," Mr.Choi said. I just stood there, mesmerized by the emptiness of the apartment.

It's dull. I thought it's going to atleast be a green since it's my favourite color but nope, nothing. It's white, more like a creamy white and nothing else. No photos. No TV. Except a dining table, a sofa and coffee table.

PLAIN BORING.

It doesn't felt like at home. The atmosphere here is sad. Did somebody died or he just couldn't afford more things?

"Why aren't you sitting down?" He went our from his room with a long black pants and black t-shirt. I could see his broad chest and wide back and without me realizing, I looked at him like i was looking at someone very charming.

He laughed with his deep masculine voice.

"Am I that attractive?" He snap me out to the reality.

God why did I do that, now he is being over confident and he can use this as a reason to tease me. UGH!

"No.. you look so old and tacky in that shirt. Go do zome excercise! Flabby!" I exclaimed

"Forget it. Lets just start our lesson, so I can go out from this sad pathetic room"

I sat down on his dining room and took all out the books that I brought with me.

He just smiled and followed me to the dining room, He sat infront of me and I keep on staring the book even when he is talking. Today we are learning the Korean Traditional Character and it's very difficult.

I kept on doing the same mistake, I couldn't write the right character and he stood up. I though he was angry but then he walked behind me and wrap his arm around me. His cheek is right beside my face. He hold my fingers as he directed the right way to write it.

His deep voice vibrate directly to my ears and I could feel the goosebumpsn on my back.

I knew that this is no ordinary lesson.
.
.
.
_____________________________________

Oh myy, what will happen to them two, alone in that apartment.. Who is Mr.Choi actually and what is his relationship with Dara..

Silent readers please comment, give me some encouragement to update another chapters, since the school had started. I'm becoming very busy!! ;-; Wish me all the best for the school so that i can keep on updating.

SARANGHAEYOO RREADEERRSS!!