••Chapter 6••School

British Boys

••Chapter 6••

School

It has been a few days since I met the guys and today was my first day of school here. I had already taken a shower so I got dressed into some dark wash jeans and knit top. I pulled my hair into a high pony. I applied my make up and then went into the kitchen were I made a bowl of cereal with milk. After eating I slip on my black high top converse and grab my bag , I head out the door and into our driveway. It was about a ten minute walk to the school from my house which I liked, since I like walking.

When I arrived at school I went to the front desk to get my timestable.

"Hello, my name is Charlotte Parker, I came to get my times tables and locker," I said with a smile on my face. The lady types on her computer and prints off two papers and hands them to me directing me to my locker.

Locker #265 - Combination> 34 left 5 right 23 left

My timestable:

1st period~Honors Biology - Mrs. Kline- Room 202

2nd period~Honors Geometry - Mr. Greene- Room 147

3rd period~Gym - Mr. Croix

4th period~Lunch

5th period~Honors English - Ms. Troy- Room 176

6th period~Photography Mr. Jack- Room 132

7th period~French - Mrs. Tarbox- Room 239

I follow her directions and head down the crowded hallway. I walked up to the dark blue locker that had a small silver plack that said 265 on it. I spun in my combination and the locker opened. I placed my backpack into the locker and grabbed a notebook and pen. I shut my locker to come face to face with Ryder. I almost screamed since I was about two inches from his face.

"Hi beautiful," He said in his husky british voice.

"H-hi Ryder," I blushed and looked to my toes.

"I didn't know you went here," he said with a small smile on his face as his hair fell into his blue orbs. He looked so adorable.

"Today is my first day," I said smiling back.

"Ah, can I see your times table?" He asked sweetly. I nodded and handed it to him. Ryder looked over it.

"We have first, third, lunch and fifth together," he said with a grin.

"Cool, so shall we go to first class?" I asked.

"Yup," Ryder said and wrapped an arm arond my sholder as he pulled me towards our class. As Ryder and I walked to class, I noticed the glares from the girls and the looks of jealousy from the boys. I shoke it off and turned my attention back to Ryder who had said something but I wasn't paying attention.