Chapter two ➳ mine

˗ˏˋ ➳ ˎˊ˗

It hurts when you realize you aren't as important to someone as you thought you we're.

Chapter two mine

˗ˏˋKIM TAEHYUNGˎˊ˗

I hastily pushed Yerin away when Areum left the room. She stared at me with utter terror, she grab the back of my neck and push me towards her then smashing her lips against mine. Everyone cheered in the blistering scene. I pushed her and she landed on the floor, frail.

A gleam of embarrassment showed in her eyes, "Taehyung is this how you treat your girlfriend!" She screamed at me infuriated.

"It's over then, i won't settle yet" i whispered the last part. Not wanting anyone to hear it. Being in a relationship sucks. Your time for yourself is limited. And you have to stay loyal, whatever that word means. Playing around is better.

I went to my house and saw the guys already there. I saw then in the sofa and i took a sit beside them and their eyes landed on me. "How many hearts did you break today Mr.heartbreaker" Jimin sarcastically asked. I groan and reach for a drink then gulping it.

Yoongi's dog then barked closing my eyes i smiled when I remembered Areum. She's scared of dogs. Her being aghast makes her even more cuter. I opened my eyes when i felt someone glaring at me.

Seokjin gave me a displeased look, "why did you do that to Areum?" I gazed at him bemused. He usually doesn't care whatever i do with those girls. I look at Yoongi that Was also glaring at me i just ignored it.

"I broke up with her" i calmly replied, and he cracked up laughing. We all stared at him like he was insane. He stopped laughing and sit beside me.

"You like her yet you injured her heart soon you'll have your karma" i tense, like? Funny how can i like someone as hideous as Areum. And this time we all laughed at Seokjin. And he just shrugged. Like he's anticipating it to happen.

˗ˏˋHAN AREUMˎˊ˗

My eyes glum when i saw my closet, a horrendous memory then drifted into my brain. I threw all of my normal clothes. And all i have is my nerdy ones. I told myself before that i'm not going back to my old self. I spoke to soon.

I grab my phone and dialled my bestie, "yes, hyuna speaking" as soon as i heard my bestfriends voice I squeal. I haven't talked to her since I transferred school. So it's been a year. I have a reason, I didn't want any kind memories about my ex, Sehun was Hyunas friend. But when he cheated on me, she buried the friendship, I know she understand though.

"In need of your help" i bluntly said, she respond with a 'hmp' probably disgruntle and outraged that i just called her now.

"Wow, you called me because you need my help?" She clarified, and i chuckled and replied with a 'no' i called her cause i missed her so much.

"Let's meet-up, we need some catching up to do" i heard a sonorous squeal and i giggle. "I'll just text you the address, see you soon!" After that i ended the call. I texted her my address.

I stared at myself in the mirror, i took my glasses off then threw it in the trash. My vision is absolutely fine. But it would ruin my nerd disguise because Those big round glasses hide my perfectly shaped eyebrows and my brown eyes.

After an hour i heard someone knocking on my door, i enthusiastically walk to the door and twisting the door in order to open it. And when someone hugged me tightly.