Chapter four ➳ detention

˗ˏˋ ➳ ˎˊ˗

Chapter four detention

Second chances are for the people who deserve it, and you clearly don't.

˗ˏˋHAN AREUMˎˊ˗

I was in the school bathroom looking at my reflection in the mirror, i wash my face and touch my lips. And the kiss flashes through my mind. 'I've kiss thousands of guys, but he was the best kisser on all of them. But a complete jerk. Don't fall for his trap Areum' i mentally scolded myself.

Walking out of the bathroom i heard someone cough, i turn to look at who it was and it was Mark. He was leaning on the wall beside the bathroom. I started walking to my class and he followed. "Heard you got detention for making out in the hallway" he lightly chuckled, i sigh in respond.

"i shouldn't have asked you to leave" i was being obtuse thinking i can handle him by myself. He is strong he goes to the gym everyday. He has those abs- wait why did it come into this topic.

We reach the class and before i could enter Mark pulled me into a hug. "I promise to stay even if you don't want me too. You're like a sister to me" he kissed my cheeks and i nodded smiling at him. Everyone inside the class saw what was going on, including Taehyung he was looking at Mark mischievously. And when he saw me looking at him he gave me a smile. He's such a Bipolar.

_

After my last class ended i fix my things inside my locker, then i walk to detention. I knocked on the door and heard Ms.lim shouting a 'come in' i went inside. I bowed at her and she gaze at me infelicitous, i chuckled awkwardly and took a sit.

I then heard a beeping sound, i turn to Ms.Lim. She then stood up from her chair. "My mother seemed to be gotten into an accident. But i cant leave" she looked uneasy as she bit her nails.

Even if she gave me a detention heartlessly she still deserve comfort. "I'm sure your mother is okey Ms.Lim go, i'll take care of Taehyung we will make an apology letter and give it to you on monday. Go to your mother Ms.lim" she smiled at me passionately, then running off worried plastered on her face.

Why did i do that, now i'll be all alone with Taehyung. The door then suddenly opened and there he was he look around the room, his eyes landed on mine. "Where the hell is Ms.strict?" I walk to Ms.Lim table then grab a scratch of paper and a pen then going back to my seat.

Mission is to ignore Taehyung, he is the cause of all this unfortunate events. I started writing the apology letter but someone suddenly grab my pen. "Give it back!" I utterly Whined.

He shook his head. "Are you mad at me?" He did not just ask the obvious. He cheated on me, Then the next day he saw that i wasn't that nerd anymore so he decides to what kiss me and then get me into detention. Yes i'm mad at him.

"You brought me a free ticket to detention ofcourse i'm not mad" i laughed bitterly.

"Well that single old hag was clearly jealous cause she still don't have any boyfriend" i grab the pen when he wasn't paying attention to it. I continue doing the apology letter when suddenly i felt someone looking at me.

It was Taehyung he was across me and staring at my every move. "Can you just grab a paper and write an apology letter?" A smirk suddenly appeared on his lips. Does everything i say is a dirty joke for him?

His gazed made me aflutter "I'll do it in one condition" i swallowed my saliva as i felt my heart beating enormously fast. He walked to me smiling smugly. "Be my girlfriend again" i shook my head, i can never be his girlfriend again. If he leave me again i don't think i can take it.

"Once a cheater, always a cheater. In your case once a player always a player. Look at me, a playgirl in a disguise of a hideous nerd" a tear cascade my cheek, you weren't supposed to cry infront of him, I shouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry! He pulled me towards him, my head burying in his chest. He held my head then kiss my nose.

Then he stared at my eyes deeply. "Kindness makes you the most beautiful person in the world no matter what you look like" i push him away with all my strength.

"Yet kindness wasn't enough for you to stay by my side"

-

Now burn baby burn. 🙊