Chapter #3: Premiere

JORDAN P.O.V

    As I walked down the stairs of justin's mansion he followed close behind begging me to listen to him. I kept trying to speed up but when I would do so he would do the same. When we reached the kitchen he quickly pushed me aginst the counter. It wasn't unitl a minute later I realized his figure was towering over me, pushing me aginst the counter top.

" Please Jordan just listen to me. I love you. I was drunk and I know thats no exuse but please just please forgive me."

    As he was finishing his sentence he was leaning closer and closer until I could feel his breathe on my lips. When he was close enough he kissed me. As the kiss got heated he tapped the back of my thighs signal for me to wrap my legs around him. As I did so his gound my waaist and he began hold he closer. Until I felt his warm toungue trailing icey fire down my neck. Just when the kiss deepened the door bell rang. "Who's that?" he asked angrily.

" Keira and Chreasanto " I replied.

" Tell you what you get ready to shop and I'll get the door."  He said.

When broke the kiss to Justin's bedroom. Justin started walking towards the door. I ran up the stairs and put a pair of sweats, a nike snapback, a grey t-shirt and a pair of nikes and grabbed my purse. When Iwas finally done I came down stairs to see justin and Chreasanto sitting in the kitchen talking and keirain the livingvroom on her phone. When I approached I asked where Hazel was and keira told me she would be waiting for us on Rhodeo drive.

••••- 5 Hours-••••

" Bae I'm home" I said as I walked up the stairs.When I reached the top of the spiral stair case I saw justin in our bedroom. He was just looking out the window. 

"Justin baby, are you okay" I said.

" Oh J babe, sorry I didn't see u there and yeah I'm okay."

" Okay" I said

"So What did u get while shopping babe?" he said

" Well I got a dress and heals and some M&M's and some things from Victoria's secret."

He smirked at me as I put my bags on the floor of his/ mines walk in closet.