In denial?

And Ethan leaned in more with both hands on both cheeks and their lips has met each other. The kiss lasted for about 10 seconds. Lucy and Trinity were both shocked specially Lucy who still can't control her face. She makes this weird disgusted face when she doesn't like something.

Lucy: Okay! I can't take it anymore. That was too much Ethan. You were clearly taking advantage.

Ethan looked at Becca and smiled then now looked at Lucy with a smirk.

Ethan: You're really jealous Lucy? Look. It's no problem okay? It was just a dare kiss right Bec? There's n need to worry about it sweety.

Ethan tried to stroke Lucy's hair and everyone except for Lucy were laughing when he did that. She was clearly pissed off.

Ethan: Bec. You're not just a good driver but a good kisser too.

Becca: that was just a kiss but you're not so bad yourself new kid. And you used the word "GOOD". Your ego still can't take it that I beated you in driving? Really new kid?

Trinity: so that was hot.

Ethan: wait. So, do you have boyfriend Becca?

Becca: No. I don't and I don't want one.

Ethan: are you a lesbian or something and I was just asking no intention on applying. NO WORRIES.

Becca: is anyone that doesn't have a boyfriend a lesbian to you?

Ethan: No, because some are men.

They all laughed including Lucy.

Ethan: Lucy's laughing. That's my girl. Come here.

Lucy: ugh get your filthy hands off me. You fuu....

Before she could finish. A girl walks inside the diner and walks closer to them.

Girl: Hi can I join you guys?

Ethan: of course you can. Hi my name's Ethan Morgan.

Girl: Hi I'm Bethany Scott. Hey girls!

Ethan: oh Hi. Yeah I know you. You're the head cheerleader right? And you also gave me directions to my room earlier. Thank you so much. If t wasn't for you I would total be lost.

Bethany: Oh that was nothing. Don't worry about it. You're a titan now. Welcome to Danestown.

Ethan: thanks Bethany.

Lucy: so what's up couz?

Bethany: nothing really...

Ethan: Couz? As in Cousin?

Becca: Yeah. Lucy and Bethany are cousins. Their mothers are sisters.

Bethany: hey Becs. How are you? I haven't seen you in a while and you're not texting me. How come?

Lucy: wait. You're texting each other?

Bethany: yeah, we exchange emails and photos and calls something like that but she stopped texting. I'm actually hurt right now.

Becca: no, it's just that... I'm really busy you know with school and mom and dad and...drag...

Bethany: drag racing right? You still drag race?

Becca: Yeah I still do.

Bethany: Yeah, I used to watch you race you know. Every Saturday night.

Becca: wait.. you do?

Bethany: yeah, me and Arthur used to watch you race and you always win. Dang girl!