Chapter 2: The Happening

The guy entered the classroom. This guy was just your typical boy next door guy that you can be friends with or something. When he was searching for an empty seat, he noticed Lucy looking at him with mad furious facial expression while the guy had the most opposite one. He smiled at her and went even closer to her until he was just standing right in front of her. Lucy looks up and he look down at Lucy who was sitting at that time.

Guy: I know you... You're the "know no better by mazor lazer" girl earlier in the car. You were singing and dancing to the song. You're a great sitting dancer back there huh but not that great of a singer" anyway nice to mee...

Lucy: look. I don't know you, I don't wanna get to know you. I don't care about who you are and I don't have plans on being friends with a guy who wears a black hat that says Barnaby.

Then lucy rolls her eyes and face front.

Guy: Well, nice to meet you too. I'll sit here.

Lucy: You can't sit there. The teacher will assign a seat for everyone okay? And nobody I mean nobody would dare to sit right beside me plus I would never let you sit here. Ugh. Now get lost.

The guy just continued laughing until the Teacher finally arrived. He entered the classroom and began speaking.

Mr. Stephenson: Welcome back students. Oh and before we start, you guys have a new classmate from Penny High. Come and introduce yourself kid.

Guy: hey guys. My name is Ethan Morgan I'm from Penny High we just recently move her in Danestown. I'm really excited to make new friends and oh that's it.

Earl Migetstry: I have a question. So how much was everything in your town? A penny?

Then everybody laughed with Earl

Ethan: hahaha that was really funny coming from a guy named Earl.

Amazingly everyone laughed while Earl just sat down and looked at him pissed but instead, Ethan Bowed down infront of them.

Mr. Stephenson: That's enough, Mr. Morgan may I remind you that you are new here and Mr. Migeststry may I also remind you that you are not new here and also not new to detention and suspension, right? Now go ahead and take a seat Mr. Morgan

Ethan: I still don't have a seat sir. I can't see from afar so can I just sit somewhere in the front row?

Lucy looked at him while Ethan looked at her with a smirk.

Mr. Stephenson: perhaps the seat next to Ms. Williams is not taken then I guess you could take that seat.

Lucy: But sir! He's just playing I bet he can see from afar and he's been messing with me ever since he got here. I think this new kid is up to no good Mr. Stephenson. Can he please just sit somewhere else?

Ethan: I don't even know her sir. I have never seen her before. All I want is to sit in front for me to see what the teacher is writing and for me to hear what the teacher is explaining. That's basically just it sir. No other reasons. Unless Ms. Williams has something for me and she's too awkward to sit right beside me.

Then everyone in the class starts ooohhh-ing them while ethan was preciously smiling at Lucy then he raised his eyebrows asking if she agrees with his statement.

Mr. Stephenson: I don't think that you have a choice Ms. Williams because you don't own or run the school and you don't make the rules. I do. Just don't bother each other and everything will be good.

Lucy: but sir I bet he's just playing. Do you have any proof that you can't see from afar? Why aren't you wearing any glasses?

Ethan: Because I don't like wearing them and I refused to buy one plus either I have one or not. I still need to sit in the front row for clearer vision and hearing.