Bullies (Chapter 1)

*Near Valentines day*

"You ugly ass whore! You're so useless you little bitch"! Annie yelled loud enough for the whole world to hear.... yet we were in one bathroom.

"I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to drop the water on your brand new phone." I said nervously while trying to dry her phone with my cotton shirt.

"Give me that you retard"! She grabbed her phone, gave me the dirtiest look ever, slapped me and ran away. I too ran out the door crying while holding my now red face. Ow.

Teachers came out of there classrooms while one comforted me and rubbed my back.

"Who did this"?! The principle Mr.Houchin yelled with anger. I looked up and saw too many faces to count. I tried to look for Annie but instead saw ocean blue eyes standing just a couple of feet away from me, his eyes showed a kind "are you ok"? I felt a spark in my heart and body when I looked at him but got startled and looked away only to find Annie standing next to the principle with a innocent look on her face she glanced at me then looked up to the principle while shedding fake tears.

"She threatened t-to kill my dog and then sh-she took my phone and dumped it in w-water then punched me in the chest."

"Liar, I was in the bathroom minding my own business then you scared me while I was washing my hands and since you were holding your phone I bumped your hand and you dropped your phone in the water then called me a bitch and whore then slapped me"! I said crazily

"Everybody back to your rooms." Students and teachers all around bumped and ran back to there classrooms except Me, Annie, and of corse the principle.

"To my room... NOW"! His finger pointing to his office, the principle looked tired and angry.

I stepped through the wooden doors and sat down with Annie sitting next to me. Uh oh.

*2 hours later*

We left the principle's office and it turns out the principle believed me so I was happy on that account. Being happy was a lack of something to do for me these days since I was getting bullied plus my dad drinking and abusing my mom, like yesterday my mom had to stop my dad from hitting me and she got it herself and I also cut and wear long sleeves everyday.

My next class was lunch and since I was new here at this school and 7th grade the only person I new was Annie and my teachers so I sat alone at a table.

After about 3 minutes the same guy I saw earlier in the hallway sat across from me.

"Hey, you new here"? he said.

"Yea came here three days ago." I said shyly

"Well nice to meet you..umm... mind me asking a name"?I giggled and said Isabella.

"Well nice to meet you Isabella, I'm Chandler." He gave me a look I will never forget and smiled. During lunch he talked to me about what happened earlier.

"Yea she slapped me. I thought my life couldn't get worse but then that happend." I said sadly

He looked at me and smirked "Who could slap someone so beautiful"? I blushed and smiled.

"Why thank you, kind sir." I stood up and threw my trash away and when I came back chandler stood up and told me to go to the bathroom with him.

"Why"?

"I want to ask you something."

"Oh. Okay."

He left for the bathroom first while I stayed at the table. 30 seconds later I go out of the noisy lunch room and turn a corner seeing Chandler leaning on the wall staring down.

"So what were you going to tell me"?

"Well I'm having a party at my cousin's house and it's theme is love since I'm going to have it on Valentines day and I was ya know wondering.... do you want to go with me to the party? I know you haven't known me very long but when you first looked at me I kinda felt a spark in -"

"Yes"! I said with so much excitement I could explode. "Now what were you going to say"?

Chandler looked surprised and happy and answers fairly quickly. "Uhh I felt a spark I'm my heart." He said under his breath.

"Woah. Are you serious?!? I got the same spark"! I said weirdly.

Lunch was let out and I had three more classes with Chandler. In math we had to have partners and Chandler asked me to be his partner but we never actually talked about math... just the party and on how he would dance the whole night with me and have so much fun but there was one thing bothering me.

Will my dad let me go?