four

"Hey... baby" he said coming closer to me into the cubicle.

He squatted down to my level to meet my eyes. He holds my now wet hands from all sort of liquids that run down from my nose and eyes giving it a strong squeeze.

"Baby im sorry... You didn't let me finished my words yet. You look so stunning before i just can't afford to utter a single word. Seriously" he said pleading.

"It's so sudden. I didn't even notice it because you wore that cap. Baby did you cut your hair for me?? Why? I just want to know the reason. Im sorry if my words are twisted before. You know how the only thing im good at is taking pictures... well aside from loving you." i grinned, earning a still fuming red face to myself.

Then she sobbed harder.

Did i said something wrong again??

Urghh my stupid mouth.

"Yes of course it's for you! You idiot! You jerk. Y-you... you gigantic stupid handsome alien!" she punched my chest with both her small fist, which of course didn't affect me even in the slightest way.

She's cuter now when she's angry with her newly cut bob hair bouncing together with her head.

"I heard you talked with yeri the other day! You said her short hair suits her very well. I even saw you complimenting the models for the same reason! I thought... i just want to be pretty for you.. that's all.. they said it's the newest trend these days.. short hair is.." she said explaining herself.

"we've been married for five years now tae.. i thought i was going to surprise you with something new.. taerin and little taehyun said i look pretty.. i thought of showing it to you tonight when you get back home.. but i just-"

"There.. there.. baby" i said patting her head with my right hand before hugging her tight.

"You, are the most beautiful, powerful, adorable, kindest and purest woman I've ever known in my entire existence. God.. what did i do in my past life to get you like this.. i must have save a country or something.." i chuckled.

"Hyun-ah" i said breaking the hug staring at her gorgeous brown orbs that has been driving me crazy since i first met her. I cupped her cheek with my left hand with the other being around her arms.

"You dont know how much influence you have on me.. short hair or long hair.. you affected me big time baby.. if i were to list down every single thing that i love about you, trust me i'll never finish."

"I love you because you're are beautiful. But before that, i love you because you are kind and innocent. And before all of that, i love you because you are you. Still the same Bae Juhyun that i fell in love with years ago. And even years after that. Time only cause me to love you more baby".

I can feel she has calmed down already knowing that her sobbing has stopped. She rested her head onto my hand.

I let down my hand that is on her cheek putting both of it on her tiny waist. Letting our forehead and nose touching.

"So baby please dont ever question your worth or even your looks ever again.. hmmm?? I love you despite all of your weaknesses. And above all of that, because you accepted me despite all of me."

"I know im a stupid alien.. im not good with words.. im not romantic-"

'cup'

Suddenly, she pecked me swiftly. Cutting off my sentence.

This girl.. she's really driving me crazy

Her face is now red all over looking at me with her cheeks coloured rosy pink which i love to see.

Too cute.. spare my heart hyun-ah

I hugged her immediately resting my face in the crook of her neck inhaling her scent.

"Ahh my favourite... you smell so good.."

She chuckled.

"You forgive me??"

She hummed in response.

I immediately break the hug about to kiss her when suddenly-

"Umm.. boss i dont mean to interrupt.. well... in this case you are the the intruder.. but... this is your company so this toilet is basically yours too.. but... what am i saying....... i- i really have an urgent biological matter here and its been killing me since 5 minutes ago because I didn't want to ruin your butterflies heart fluttering moments.. but now boss...  please do get out!"