three

"Should i just go inside??" I've been wandering in front of the bathroom door for ten minutes already. Well I couldn't just barged in can i.

Arghh whatever here goes nothing.

"H-hyun-ah??!"

Thank God it's empty.

I can hear a voice of someone's whimpering from one of the cubicle. But all the doors are closed.

Knock.. knock.. knock

I knocked on the door of the cubicle from which the voice came from.

"Hyun-ah.. baby im sorry.. I didn't mean to say it that way.. please let me explain.." i said still trying my luck.

"Go away!!! I know im not pretty!! Im not like all the models you worked with! I-i.." there she goes sobbing hard again..

My heart feels like it's torn into pieces hearing her cries like this.

"I- i even called seulgi who's in japan right now! All just because i want to ask for her opinion about cutting my hair the way you like"

"But you j-just....." she continued whimpering.

"I dont want to see you right now! Go away"

That's it. That's my cue. Before it get any worst.

I tried to push the door. Luck is on my side. The door is unlocked.

My heart fall apart as soon as my eyes landed on her petite frame.

There she was. Sitting on the toilet seat. Cute red nose flaring with swollen red teary eyes.

What did you do tae? You broke the heart of the your other half. She didn't deserve a foolish partner like you.

I'd do anything to mend her heart back. I swear to God.