ChasIty

We start vibing and slow-whining.  I look up and see this Korean dude who looks like a celebrity.  I see him staring at us with a curious face.

The bodyguard body is like a wall, and Gigi bounces off of him knocking into me making me fall

The bodyguard body is like a wall, and Gigi bounces off of him knocking into me making me fall. And I say oh no as I see blue glowing lights look up in the crowd downstairs. Gigi jumps up like nothing happened fixes his hair asks him if he can take a picture. Gigi pulls his phone out to take a picture. I can see his face on the phone and Gigi bouncing everywhere making him blurry. I then scan this man's face, it's pretty intimidating. He looked like he was mixed or a foreigner. I take a further look to see a tattoo behind his earlobe my eyes narrow as I read each letter A-O-M-G. He looks towards me with and smiles into the camera.

After taking the picture, he invites us to his V.i.P Suite before I could say no. Gigi interrupts saying "we'll go in with you". I roll my eyes at him and he responds with, "Gurrl, if we getting free drinks, I'm going in".

After taking the picture, he invites us to his V.i.P Suite before I could say no. Gigi interrupts saying we'll go in with you. I roll my eyes at him and he responds saying Gurrl, if we getting free drinks, I'm going in.

We walk pass these bodyguards with huge muscles and tattoos. Gigi touches one of their muscles, I try to smack down his hand down. He busts out laughing, but it doesn't change my mind though. The dude turns around smiles, but something seems right.

  We take a seat then the DJ is playing my song(get some money). I stand up twirl around towards Gigi yelling they're playing my song in another country. He stands up, I start rapping my part in the song. Gigi dances turn, dance getting out of hand and forget the mysterious man was there. DJ then one of Cardi B' s- I like it like that. I turn to Gigi noticing the dude and cha cha towards him. I ask for his name while holding his hands dancing. I twirl him around and do the bachata to the beat. He says his name is. The bass drops speeds up. the whole man tosses his shoes off his yellow converse to the sides. I smile and try to catch up. You drink the free drinks on the table and then Gigi creeps on your arm "okay, girl I saw you with mmhh(clearing his throat)and looking at Junghwa. You pull off his hand of you saying " boy if you don't leave him alone." Gigi growls like an animal, loudly you. The bodyguard turns his head to Gigi fast and turns back shrugging it off. You check the time and Gigi says "I have to go". You stand up fast, saying"me too," Gigi says "It's alright", pushing you down with  

both hands saying "I'll take the bus home he turns to Junghwa and then looks at you like this.

'I can't believe this man is planning to ditch me with this suspicious-looking dude.'

You whisper & yell at the same time, "boy, you're sleeping outsi-....

He growls cutting me off and decides to do a whole delta sigma theta stroll while walking away... Jungwha stands up and moves to sit where Gigi was sitting. You see a heavily tattooed arm, move to the behind you and touch the side of the couch. The drinks start creeping in, my vision becomes blurry. Just as you're looking away, you felt heat flow through my right side and felt someones breathe way to close for comfort.

'Gigi come back, I'm not in the right state of mind, right now'

"Mami, you with so much meat, while I am starving" He moves his face to the left leaving his lips directly in front of me.

"Can I have a bite?" he whispers blowing hot air on me while staring into my soul.

'Hold on this man must not--'

My palm hits Jungwha's face covering his mouth an nose. "I get up, the bodyguards move to block the way out." Jungwha grabs my wrist pulling me towards "I'm sorry, um...I was "He says blushing so hard. I'm interrupted saying "It's whatever." I respond. " My stomach growls, loudly. He looks down at my stomach and smiles while looking up Jungwha asks in the smoothest voice you've ever heard.

"Do you wanna grab something to eat"...