Thick: Chapter 1

Friday soon came by, and guess what.

It was their date day.

"Should I wear this, Jessie?" Nova asked, looking at her bestfriend.

"Yes girl, show that ASSSSSS!" Jessie exclaimed.

Nova sighed, and looked at Sanaa,

"Sanna!" She said, as the toddler looked at her with a small smile and cake all over her face.

"HI MOMMY!" She shouted, giggling. Shaking her head, she then jumped at the sound of the doorbell. 

"I can't do th-" She was cut short by Jessica opening the door. 

"Wazzam

"Wazzam." He greeted Jessica, she did a head nod, checking him out. 

Jessica looked at him up and down, which made him spin around, being cocky.

She shook her head, "Hi, I'm Jessica. Don't hurt her or I and my goons will hurt yo long pencil ass. " She threatened. 

D'Sean just nodded, "Whea' she at?"  He'd asked. 

Jessica ran and went to go get Nova, and when I said went to go get Nova, she legit dragged her ass. 

"Damn." He muttered lowly. 

Nova looked down at rubbed her arm, smiling shyly. "Hey." She said, grabbing her stuff. 

"Commere' and give me a hug, baybeh gurl." She shuffled over there, hugging him. 

"DAY DAY!" Sanna yelled, hugging his leg. "Hey lil' one." He said, as him and Nova parted, grabbing Sanna. He kissed all over her face, grinning.

Sanna giggled and kicked. He put her down, as he grabbed Nova's hand as they dashed out. 

                                                                                          * 

"D'SEAN MOVEEEE!" Nova whined as he continued to toss water on her. 

"WAIT, WAIT, MOVE! PUT ME DOWN!" She shouted as he grabbed her, throwing her over his shoulder. 

"Shut dat' ass up." He told her, slapping her ass. She jolted, whining as she tried to reach over to to rub the spot he slapped, which only made him swatted her hand. 

He rubbed her ass for her, mugging the guy who was looking at her ass, which caused him to quickly look away. 

~~~~~~

I'LL POST THE REST OF THIS LATER, YALL IM SLEEPY ASF. 

Ally.