ONE SHOT

I and Young Woo was sitting together on the couch watching TV.
The room was quite and we were focused on the movie.

I thought that if was getting boring and nothing fun was really happening.

Since we were both busy with work spending a nice moment together like this was really a change of peace and we could feel each other being more and more close.

I turned my head to see Young Woo being mainly focused on the big screen. It was too funny.He was all focused on it and didn't notice  me at all.

So i got an idea.
This would be fun i thought.
And so i decided to whisper something into his ear and see his reaction.

I came closer and let out a moan .

Young Woo got startled and he moved his head to the other side.

" baby what you doing ,you startled me"-he said

" pfff you were too focused on the TV to notice me " i giggled

"Fine whatever " -and he returned to the position he was before.

But oh no , i wouldn't let him go.I was having fun and i needed his attention.

I whispered again into his ear.But this time i decided to say something different.

"You are so sexy that i wanna fuck you right now " i was trying to keep my laughter in.

Woo blushed and put his hand close to the mouth trying to hide it.

"Girl you must be crazy,what you doing whispering in my ear some random shit "

" ahhahaha Baby sorry but you are too funny to mess up with " i said while laughing

" yeah yeah i don't find this funny at all " he pouted .
"You want my attention i see "

"Eheh yes, but i also want you " - i put my hands on his chest and brought my face close to his .

He blushed again.I loved his reaction.Ah,so cute .uwu

" h-huh Y/N baby whatchu doing holding me like this" -he was surprised by my sudden actions.

" eheh" i smirked "it's time for some sexy time " -i said and kissed him. He didn't expect it but he kissed back.
Then i pulled away.

"Only some whispering into your ear and i can get you to the bed"

"So you really up for this hee,you cheecky girl "he smirked
"If you really want it then you leave me no choice " he got up from the couch and took me bridal style.

I grabbed to him so i wouldn't fall.

" you didn't let me watch the movie so we gonna do something else instead ,let's  go "

"Ahh Young Woo you silly boy " i laughed

And we ended up on our room.

By now you already know what happened  ;)))

                                                   The End

Helloo guys thank you for reading and enjoy it.
I had been wanting to do this fic for some time now.
Iam glad i did cause our Monster Woo is just so cute and i love him uwu

Seee yaaa ❤