Senior Year.

Damien was grumbling his way into the school building. Grumbling in pure anger, and nothing else, he was pissed. Pissed at his boyfriend Pip, whom cheated and fucked Gregory Trevit behind his back.

Just thinking about it made the demon clutch his fists in disgust, as he swirled his fist, and punched the locker next to him, quickly bringing his hand back and kissing his knuckles once he had made a dent into the locker.

"OH! Fucking great!" The pure black haired male snarled, as he felt himself heat up. Heat up more in anger. He was already angered enough, he didnt need more fucking shit going on for him, i'll tell you that.

Once said, he took himself and swung the other way, lifting his head and to the coner of his eye.

It was
Christophe. Otherwise known as "Mole" To others.

But oh, He was a sight. Damien walked closer to the petite male, everything about him made Damien just pure up in Lust. To much of it.
Everything drove him crazy.
From the way he didnt comb his messy crimson hair, but yet stayed perfect and messy.

To the way he had his own area of thickness to him, otherwise known as "thicc" it was perfect, nice. no, amazing as they swung from front to back, swaying as he walked with his hand resting alongside his hip.

His torso, was skinny yet not, he had a bit of chub. It never took notice, but it gave him and imagation since it made him look innocent.

To the way his chest was ripe.
It was smooth, yet- lets just say he wasnt like the rest of the males in his school.
To Damien, being how he was towards him found to realize he had a rack, necessary not a large one, but they where small and perky which just drove him wild.

Just looking at his green eyes, and tan untouched skin just made him fill up with unpure thoughts.
He and it kept him zoned out, too zoned out to the point he imaged the male.

Christophe looked at him, as he pushed him gently on the desk, as damien imaged him getting on his knees to prepair himself, as his pant button came ondone. Mole trailed his fingertips to Damiens clothed cock, gently pulling out as it went to hard on examing, to pumping.
That only made him more wild as he clutched the sides of the chair, as he froze once he realized Mole took his cock into his mouth.
"Is zis enou-" Mole started to stay, once he removed his mouth off from Damien's cock.

Damien snapped awake. Hard on, slamming his face onto his hands.
"Shit shit shit!"
He spat as he wiped his hands down on his coat, feeling precum on him already.

Admitting, it made him terrified for two reasons.
1.He was in school
2.His crush was in front of him.

This wasnt going to end well.

"Do you need anyzing?" The Male asked, as he glanced up. Christophe showed to not even be amused, but just in question, as he had risen an eyebrow a little after.

"No, I don't. Now get out of my face you bitch" Damien snarled in response, as he shoved the smaller male and walked off, grumbling as he didn't want to go back to apologize.

he did glance back to see Christophe speechless, but just rolling his eyes and turning to continue his way to class with his hands in a fist.

Time passed as usual, and it was now lunch.

The demon took a seat next to his friends Craig,Pete, Tweek and his boyfriend Pip as he pulled out his lunch, resting his hand on the table.

"So? Any plans?"Damien asked as he looked at them

"Have you forgot? Everyone in our school is heading to the club tonight. Bebe is hosting a party and everyones invited!" Pete commented, as he smiled. Besides that Pete did faintly blushed when he said bebe, due to having a crush on her.

"Yeah, and you know. I really want to attempt to talk to Mole, if he goes that is" craig softly shrugged, as Damien glared at him but kept his cool.

"Well, i hope things work out" Damien muttered as he wrapped his arm around Pip's hip, as his boyfriend laid his arm on his chest.

"Well, thank you" Craig whispered as he just slouched back to continue eating.

Damien just glared at him, he had to do something or at least had to make sure nothing happened between craig and his Christophe