Part 1

Jurina's POV

Flashback, 2 years ago...

"Rena..."

I stood in front of her, looking in her eyes. I saw she was fighting her tears, trying to force a smile for me. Rena, even if you are an actress, you can't hide anything from me.

"Promise you'll come back. That you won't forget me."

"Jurina, I could never forget you."

She pulled me in for a hug, holding my head. I buried my face in her shoulder, I didn't even try to hold back my tears, not for Rena. I've shown her almost every side of me, over the time we spent together, we were like sisters.

"I'll definitely come back, no matter what."

"Please do, it's gotten lonelier without you in SKE." I broke away. "Be sure to mention us when you win that Academy Award."

She giggled. "I will. I'll mention you, Churi, and everyone. And I'll also be sure to pick up a souvenir from England."

I nodded, wiping away my tears. She patted my head and kissed my forehead.

"Ah, right," I pulled out two small boxes in my purse, one with a blue ribbon, one with a red one. I gave Rena the one with the red ribbon and told her, "Open it."

She looked at me confused a bit, but then she untied the ribbon and opened the box. She pulled out what was inside, a necklace, with a "J" letter charm. My "J".

"Jurina..."

I reached up and wrapped the necklace around her neck. When she turned around, I then unwrapped my box and pulled out the necklace I had. The charm that dangled down was an "R" charm. Rena's "R".

"It'll be like we each have a part of each other with us," I said as I hooked the necklace onto me. "Make sure you always have it around your neck."

"Alright."

She gave me one last, long hug before we said our final goodbyes and she left.

End of flashback

One year after graduation, Rena had gotten the biggest offer in her career. A lead role in a film in England. It's been two years since I felt her last kiss, and watched her plane fly into the sky, far away from me.

I know that working on a movie is long, especially in a foreign country, but time and time again, I worry. I hope she's okay, and... if she's thinking about me. I pondered that thought as I held my "R" necklace.

"Matsui-san." My manager called for me as I snapped out of my thoughts. "It's time to start."

"Yes sir."

--------------------------

Meanwhile...

Third Person POV

Somewhere in England, a doctor was going over a few of his notes when one of his nurses came in.

"Dr. Green, it's time for Miss Sandy's checkup," she said.

"Oh, thank you, Beatrice. I'll go see her now," he said with a smile as he got up from his desk.

The doctor left his office and walked down the halls of the hospital, greeted by his fellow patients and other doctors and nurses. He went up the elevator to the third floor and continued walking until he reached Room 309.

Knocking on the door, he slowly entered the room and saw a young patient sitting at her bed while eating her lunch. She smiled as she saw him and sat down her spoon.