{12} SMUT Ending

SMUT WARNING

Stephen pulled you into a passionate kiss that you immediately returned. He began placing kisses down your jawline and onto your neck, leaving small marks as his hands trailed down your body to your hips. 

You sighed softly at his touch before slightly chuckling. "You want to do this now? Right after you got back from the dead?" you asked him. He shrugged his shoulders before replying, "Let me show you how much I missed you."

You nodded your head as Stephen's lips found their way to your neck again. Your hands ran through his hair as his hands went to the hem of your shirt. He gently pulled it off of you and looked at you with a smile. He led you to your bed and gently pushed you down, climbing on top of you. "I missed your lips," he said, kissing your lips, before moving to another body part. 

"And I missed your neck," he said, placing kisses on your neck. He continued to trail kisses down your chest and down to your stomach. "And I missed your stomach," he stated as his lips kissed right above the waistband of your pants. 

He moved back up your body, and you pulled his shirt off, tracing your hands all over his upper body. Stephen molded your bodies together as he kissed you passionately again. His hands undid the button on your pants, and then he slid them off of you. He ran his hands up your inner thighs, before placing kisses up your inner thighs.

You felt yourself already losing control under his touch. Stephen looked at you for a moment and said, "You are the most beautiful girl in the world."  He then placed his lips on yours, soaking in every moment of this. He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance, and you immediately granted it, missing the feel too much to put up a fight.

Stephen explored every corner of your mouth as though he had never kissed you before. His kisses became quicker and rougher and you tugged his lip in between your teeth a couple of times. 

Stephen then placed his lips on your chest, and you arched your back a little as he reached behind you to unclasp your bra. As soon as he unclasped it, he took it off of you and ran his hands over your breasts. He placed his mouth around your right nipple as he began massaging your left breast with one of his hands. 

His tongue swirled around your nipple multiple times before he switched over to your left nipple, massaging your right breast. You moaned softly as your fingers went to his hair. After a little bit, he hooked his thumb under the waistband on your panties and pulled them down your legs. 

He spread your legs, before beginning to rub your clit. He moved slowly, making you moan. He dipped his head down and began licking your folds, making sure he was hitting every inch. He began rubbing faster as he inserted one finger after another, pumping in a rhythmic way. You moaned louder as you tugged at his hair.

Stephen continued to pleasure you in the most amazing ways and after a little while longer he pulled away. He pulled down his pants and his boxers, but before he could climb back over you, you stopped him. 

"What are you doing?" he asked you. "It's my turn to show you how much I missed you," you told him with a small smirk. Stephen smirked back as you took his cock in your hands. You began slowly rubbing your hands up and down his shaft, and he bit his lip as he tried to hold back the moans. 

You kissed the tip of his cock, before slowly placing your mouth over it. You began bobbing your head up and down his cock as your hands moved in a rhythm. "Oh God...Y/N," Stephen moaned out, unable to hide the pleasure you were giving him. 

You moved at a faster rate, making him moan louder as he tangled his hands in your hair, tugging it. A few moments later, he pulled away, and you laid back on the bed. He climbed over you and lined himself up with your entrance. He placed his lips on yours as he pushed into you and began thrusting. 

He went slow and deep at first, before speeding up the pace. He hit your G-spot every time and you started to become a moaning mess underneath him. You gripped onto his shoulders as he continued to kiss you. 

His thrusts were overwhelmingly pleasurable, and you felt the familiar knot forming in your stomach. "Stephen, I'm going to come," you moaned out in between his kisses. "Me too," he replied, picking up speed.

"Come for me Y/N," he whispered huskily in your ear and you let yourself orgasm. Stephen soon came as well, and thrusted a couple more times, before pulling out and collapsing on the bed next to you. Stephen pulled you close to him, as he pulled a blanket over the two of you. 

You wrapped your arms around him and your hand rested on his chest as you drew patterns. "Don't ever leave me again, okay?" you told him, looking up at him. He kissed your sex swollen lips and replied, "Never again. I'm staying with you, always and forever. I can't handle being away from you again." 

You gave him a soft smile and Stephen looked concerned about something. "What is it?" you asked him. "I love you, more than you could possibly know," he told you. "I love you too," you responded. Stephen smiled at you for a moment before stating, "Marry me."

Shock was written over your face as you looked at him. "What?" you asked him. "I have never loved anyone as much as I have loved you. You are the One, and I didn't even think they existed anymore. You are the love of my life, and every day I want to wake up next to you, and every night, I want to go to sleep next to you. I think we both know how short life is, so I'm asking you, Y/N Y/L/N, to marry me."

You looked at Stephen for a moment before a smile spread across your face. "Yes," you stated. "Yes?" he asked clarifying. "Yes," you reassured, pulling him into a kiss. This moment, at this time, with this man was everything you could have asked for. 

Things had been so rough after Stephen had died, but now he was back, and right now, with him holding you in your arms, asking you to marry him, everything seemed so surreal. But, it was reality, and for the first time ever, you weren't afraid of anything, because you had him, and he had you.

THE END