ThE KiSsInG BoOtH

There is a little story about who I may be talking about. In this story there are 3 characters in this story and it can be a little confusing because they have different names from in the movie you might be aware of called The Kissing Booth. It starts off as Aspen and Harvey being born at the same time. They spend every little second together they were so close friends. Their parents also were close. But everything changed in Aspen's life because her mom was diagnosed with cancer and it changed her world, but she still had Harvey by her side. (They become older and older and older every year,then finally Aspen and Harvey are both teenagers now they are the same way still they are just like brother and sister that's how close they are. They made some rules for their friendship. And the rule that Aspen couldn't handle was that you cannot have any relationship with your best friends family member and Aspen had this huge crush on Jonathan. (Which is Harvey's brother,older brother) She thought he was so hot, but he gets into a lot of fights to protect himself and other people. But it was a rule for their friendship and she couldn't break it. These couple days Aspen and Harvey  were planning a kissing booth to raise some money and it didn't work out as they planned because Jonathan and Aspen ended up kissing and that's when everything changed she broke the friendship rule. She was so worried of what she is going to Harvey. So they both kept it a secret for awhile, because they both were in love with each other. Aspen and Jonathan really wanted to tell Harvey but he would be really mad and upset and they wouldn't wanna do that to him. Harvey finally found out because they saw each other kissing in a room. He was so angry he was in tears because she broke one rule that meant a lot to each other. He wouldn't talk to her for and months and she even tried to help him forgive her she tried everything until then they were in the game room and they always played this one game together since they were very little and he finally talked to her and they became good friends again but Aspen really still wanted to see Jonathan but she didn't wanna ruin anything again so she talked to Harvey about it and they had to rush because Jonathan was about to leave for collage and they had to stop him and finally they met up again and they dont have to hide anything anymore they get to spend every time with each other until Jonathan actually leaves for collage but they will still be together till the very end.
Enjoy it might not be the best but it was my own version with only 3 characters