Chapter 16

8 Days left our queens will be back im really excited haha 😇😍💕💕

Mina P

Mina P.O.V

As I say it on my naughty mind she suddenly smirks she leans closer to me and whisper.

"Why are so naughty huh?" She said.

My face gets heated I can't find my voice and just stared at the table.

"Sweetie we're going now please take care of Chaeyoung ok," mom said and kiss me.

Wooohh thanks, mom.

"Bye mom, dad" Chaeyoung and I said it in unison my parents just chuckled as she heard it.

The door closed and the atmosphere is getting awkward and the silence eats us.

"So what are you planning to do now Minari?" Chaeyoung finally breaks the silence.

"A-ahm... I don't know how bout you?" I said.

"Hmm well..." She stands up and gives me a signal to stand too so I obey her but when I stand she suddenly lifts me up and puts me on the table.

"I want to make love to you," she said seductively and lick her lips.

Before I could talk she kiss me softly while holding my waist I was about to kiss back when we heard a loud knock on the door Chaeyoung look at me while panting I go down to the table and go to the door.

"MINARI!!!!!" I heard Momo shout and continue to knock I open it quickly and I saw her with her backpack and I bet it has many snacks and foods.

"yahhhh! why are you not ready we have a 1 hour left!" she said and barge in.

"huh, where are we going?" I said in a confused tone.

"Goshh Minari you forgot about it? I can't believe you! where going to Singapore today do you remembered now?!" she said in a hysterical tone.

and then I remembered it, I smack my forehead for forgetting about that.

"But I didn't tell it to my parents," I said in a low tone.