Chapter 21

She really grows up well 😭😂😊😇🐯❤❤💕💕

Chaeyoung P

Chaeyoung P.O.V

Its been 2 days since Mina and I didn't talk to each other and I still have a fever, I always avoid her and when I sense that she's staring at me I will just look at her coldly and she will just look away Im here in Hye's room and my old self came back or maybe I became worse than that, I rarely speak and I really don't feel anything im really became numb.

"YAH!!!! Chaeyoungie lets get out of here your look like a creepy lady who's locking herself in this dark room" I look at Momo who suddenly barge in without knocking.

She walks toward me and grabs my hand I just look at her.

"Hey hey hey don't stare at me like that it really scared the hell outta me," Momo said and put her hands on the air, I didn't reply or react to it.

"ok im gonna used to it you know talking to the wind," Momo said and drag me out of the room we walk and enter the v.i.p room.

I saw the whole gang are here... yes... she's here too... Momo drags me and makes me sit on the single chair  I just look at them blankly...

"so guy where are we going? Jihyo said.

"I want to have a camp and do stargazing!" Dahyun said.

"Hmm, that's a good idea but where are we going to camp?" Momo said.

"Singapore Botanic Garden" I speak in such a cold tone.

"Ohh ok, so we're going to Singapore Botanic Garden so guys prepared clothes that you will bring," Jihyo said.

And all of them excitedly stand and get out of the room me, Jihyo and momo are the only ones left.

"hey Chaeyoungie I miss you," Jihyo said with a sad face I didn't reply and I just stared at her.

"me too I miss the Chaeyoungie who will laugh at my jokes and go along with my foolishness and dumb ideas," Momo said and held my hand.

"I can't feel anything... my whole body and heart... are numb," I said like a robot and just look at them blankly.