Chapter 1

After Hae Soo returns to her own self As Ha Jin, she remembers everything that happened back it Go Ryeo era.

However, a total eclipse occured again while the king(4th prince), Wang Soo, was roaming around a deep lake with his daughter and Wang Jung. The king then trips into the pond, the current pulls the king further down until he was out of reach from the surface.

When he reappeared to the surface, it happened to be the same place that Ha Jin(Hae Soo) drowned in. People rushed towards him to help but he shouted them away. He managed to crawl onto the bridge and had a moment to think where he is, until he met Ha Jin...

Ha Jin was surprised and ran away from Wang Soo. She continued running until the lake was out of sight. Just when she thought she lost him, he shouted, "Stop right there!" He ran towards her and hugged her from the back.

"I thought I lost you."

Ha Jin was too shocked to say anything, so she cried and he continued,

"Where am I? Why did you run away from me? I thought you died.."

Finally building her courage, she replied

"Im sorry, I think you got the wrong person." She broke free from his envelopment and got in a cab, leaving Wang Soo heartbroken and confused..