A Letter for You

My friend,

When we met in the 1st grade, I didn't expect that our friendship could last this long.

My friend,

We spent 6 years of our life together as friend, then we became bestfriend.

My friend,

In the 6th grade, we faced a problem that made us stop being friend. However, after the national examination, we became friend again.

My friend,

When we reached the 7th grade, we parted school. We even rarely contacted each other. But, there have always been a friendship between us from the 1st grade until now.

My friend,

Now we finally become a high schooler, a new beginning of another friendship.

My friend,

I only ask you for one thing, I hope you will always remember me and our memories as bestfriend. Don't forget about us.

My friend,

I shall pray for you to get the best of the of best and are going to be loved by Allah SWT, your family and friends more than you are right now.

My friend,

As a muslim and friend, I pray for you to wear hijab. However, this shall be your own decision. I will not force you to wear because I am not in a position to do so.

My friend,

On this day, you finally reach the age of 15.

My friend,

On this day, you were born 15 years ago.

My friend,

On this day, you have another birthday to celeberate.

My friend,

On 10th July 2014.

My dear friend,

Happy birthday.

I am sorry I couldn't give you anything beside this.

I hope you will enjoy it.

With love,

Your bestfriend.

P.S: Sorry for any grammatical errors or any errors, you know I am not good in English but you are so I decided to use English.