5

3 months later;
3rd person pov:
olivia and joey started
dating, but for the past week
what olivia didn't know
is that joey is cheating on her.
joey had random girls over at his house everyday for the past week. kinda expected this since it's joey birlem, a fuckboy.

olivia's p.o.v;
november 11, 2017
it's saturday, so we had no school. i decided to go to joey's house because we're kinda drifting apart:( so i'm gonna go see him. i got ready, i wore a black long sleeve and some jeans with my checkered slip-on vans. i decided to walk to joey's house since his house is only a few blocks a away. i got to his house and knocked on they're door. the door opened revealing jen.

olivia: hey jen, where's joey?
jen: oh he's upstairs honey
olivia: okay thanks jen

i hugged her real quick before running upstairs. i opened the door reaviling something that i honestly excpected but i still couldn't believe it. he said he changed. i caught joey shirtless with some blonde haired chick on his lap also shirtless.

tears started coming out of my eyes. they didn't see me yet so ' WHAT THE FUCK JOEY?!?! ' i shouted. joey pushed the girl off his lap ' babe it's not what it looks like, i swear ' he said putting a shirt on, ' so y-you're saying it's n-not my b-boyfri- e-ex boyfriend making out with some bitch ' i snapped at him. he just looked at me, it looked like he was about to cry. ' jojo, who's that babe? ' said the hoe, i just rolled my eyes at her. ' just leave emma ' joey said to her. so the hoe's name is emma. ' ugh, fine ' she said putting her shirt on. she finally left. it was silent between me and joey.

' why'd you do it? ' i asked him ' i-it's just you didn't want to do these things and i just needed it ' he answered scratching his neck. ' why didn't you tell me? ' i said ' you wanted to take things slow and just- yeah ' he said. i just sighed and shook my head. i stopped crying earlier. ' i'm gonna go and l-leave now ' i whispered just loud enough for him to hear ' oh uhm o-okay ' he said.

while i was walking home i bumped into someone. i looked up to see chad. he saw my red eyes and my mascara smeared across my face and pulled me into a hug. i wrapped my arms around his neck since his arms were around my waist. i cried onto his shoulder. ' what's wrong? ' he asked me ' j-j-joey ' i stuttered ' what joey? ' he said ' h-he ch-cheated on m-me ' i answered him still stuttering.

chad took me home, he was about to leave but i told him to stay. he called loren, charles and addison to come over with food and ice cream. about an hour later they finally came. oh and in that hour me and chad just watched netflix [ no chill dw hoes ]. loren saw my bloodshot eyes because i was still pretty much crying and pulled me into a tight hug. oh and before you guys say anything no, me and chad don't have feelings for each other we're best friends. we're like siblings and he likes addison so yeah;) by the way loren and charles are dating, they've been dating for almost a month now. i haven't seen charles or loren that happy, it makes me happy:,) we just watched movies and ate food for the rest of the night and they were staying over.
@oliviajames

    liked by loren, addisonxx and       7,917 others

liked by loren, addisonxx and 7,917 others.
oliviajames you were my everything. thoughts of a wedding ring💔🥀
comments disabled.

joey's p.o.v;

i know what you guys are gonna say " why'd you cheat on her? "
she didn't really wanna make out and all those things and i just needed it at that time.

right when olivia left, i blocked emma's number immediately. i put my head in my hands pulling my hair saying ' you are so fucking stupid god damn it joey ' i was so mad at myself that i punched my bedroom wall. i heard my door open, i saw my mom. her eyes widened to see me with bloodshot eyes, tears streaming down my face and a bloody fist. she saw the hole in the wall from when i punched it and said ' what happened joey? ' i just stuttered saying ' i-i cheated on o-olivia ' she opens her mouth slightly then said ' why'd you do it joey? ' ' i'm not even sure m-mom ' i said stuttering. after that she led me to the bathroom and cleaned my bloody fist.

i heard my phone ding and saw that olivia posted a picture on instagram. it was a picture of her eyes, red. she was crying. my heart broke even more at the fact that i'm the one who made her cry. i'm so fucking stupid.

* skip to monday *

olivia's p.o.v:
november 13, 2017

it was monday. meaning i have school ugh. i don't wanna face joey or that emma bitch today or ever. i mean maybe i wanna see joey but not now- you know what i'm gonna stop ranting and just get ready.

i took a shower and got dressed into a gray hoodie, a pair of black leggings and my old skool vans. i grabbed my backpack, my phone, money and keys and ran out the door, but i also grabbed a granola bar before heading to my car driving to school.

-

leaving it off here:))
- juls x