6

olivia's p.o.v;
november 13, 2017

i got to school and saw my friends talking in front of my locker. oh and by the way loren and addi took mia and drea's old lockers, anyway back to reality. my friends saw me and waved, i went to them and opened my locker while saying hi to them. i got my stuff and put them in my bag. we we're talking about how emma is a hoe and stuff and they even said joey lost such an amazing girl. i just said it's false and said i just wasn't good enough. they just shook they're head. loren and charles were holding hands, awh how cute. we continued talking about joey and that emma hoe. we heard someone or some people walking to us i turned around to see joey's arm wrapped around some girl's waist and it's not emma. fuckboy much ' speaking of the devil ' i mumbled. joey and the girl walked up to us ' hey guys, meet my girlfriend maya. ' ' maya ' put her hand out for my friends to shake but they didn't lol, but when she got to me she just gave me a death stare, i just scoffed and rolled my eyes. my friends just stared at joey and maya. ' fuckboy ' i heard addi mumble. while i just stood there even more heart broken and mad. they eventually left, then chad said ' he's so fucking annoying and stupid, jesus ' we all just answered ' i know right '. then we heard the bell ring and headed to class we all had first period together so we all just walked well... together.

* skip to lunch *

me and my friends sat on our table to eat our lunch [ no shit julia ]. i heard someone say " that olivia girl is so annoying she interrupted me amd joey " i turned around to see that emma bitch sitting with her clique, molly, lexi, maya and joey? joey's arm was wrapped around maya's waist which made me stick to my stomach, they won't last 3 months bet.

i just stood up and said " what the fuck do you want emma? what was i supposed to do watch you and joey make out? " to emma, " maybe you should've " she said smirking, i was about to go off when i felt someone grab my wrists i turned around to see chad, i gave him the ' what the fuck are you doing? ' look, he just said " i don't want you to get hurt okay, you're literally like my sister " i just sighed and sat back down while he let go of my wrists. " that bitch can't even protect her own self " i heard emma say again. " just fuck off and mind your own business, maybe make out with a football player while you're at it " i snapped at her, she just sat there rolling her eyes and mumbled " maybe i will ". bitch.

-

short chapter fbdjsnsn sorry
- juls x