Chapter 27

Matt was about to get in to Dom's car when Harry and Isaiah got there. Matt glanced towards the car and he did looked at Harry too. Isaiah and Harry got out their car and they saw Dom standing near his front door.

"Going somewhere?" Isaiah asked to Matt.

Matt looked at him and then Harry. Harry looked at him suspiciously.

"Ah...... I will be back within few minutes." Matt said and glanced at Harry. 

Matt again opened the door but It was Harry who closed that door "NO!" Harry said.

Matt caught off guard.

"We need to talk. It was the deal remember?" He demanded.

"Harry, It's important." Matt tried to convince him.

Harry grabbed Matt's arms and pulled him closer "This. Is. Even more important Matt," Harry said biting his teeth.

Dom and Isaiah looked at each other.

Matt was more aware of their proximity but "Harry, i gotta go please" he tried to release his hold.
Harry just grabbed more strongly

Matt's phone buzzed in his pocket. Everyone tooked to his pocket..

"Harry," Matt pleaded.

"It's him. Right?" Harry narrowed his eyes at Matt.

"Where are you going?........
I need to know" Harry was loosing his Patience.

"Harry, let him go" that was Dom.

Isaiah looked at him in disbelief..

"What?..You know?" Isaiah asked to Dom.

Harry didn't dragged his eyes from Matt. But when they heard Dom saying 'Yes' Matt saw something in Harry's eyes. 'A pain of betrayal?'.

Harry closed his eyes. He took a deep breath to calm himself down and loosened his hold from Matt.

When Matt saw that Harry is retreating, he immediately grabbed Harry's both arms "Harry, I will tell you everything. Anything you want to know. I promise............ Trust me Harry,  but please let me go for now."

Disappointment spread in Harry's face and he pulled away from Matt. He averted his face and turned back.

"I'm sorry" Matt said and watched that man who was once his own. He let go of that thoughts and opened the car door again. He pulled the car into road and disappeared.

"Harry, I'm sorry I didn't tell you.. It's because he asked me not to." Dom said guiltily.

"F**k you Dom. What the hell is going on here? Where is he going now?" Isaiah asked in a pissed off voice.

"He said 'BlueHeaven'. It's a gay bar. I don't know the details." Dom said.

Harry immediately snatched the key of Isaiah's car from him  and got in that Car.

"Harry, No" Dom and Isaiah tried to stop him but it was late. The car was already on the road and followed Matt.

Harry parked his car near the 'BlueHeaven'. He saw Matt's car parked in a distance. 

Harry walked towards the bar and he got an entry pass.

It was a creepy place. He looked everywhere and it reminded him a lot of the 'Pandemonium' . His eyes moved through the crowd. He glanced everywhere for Matt. Finally he saw him.

M

att was walking towards a man who was sitting on a long chair near the counter. Matt leaned towards the counter near that red haired man and ordered some drinks. That red head glanced at Matt and Matt did the same. 

Harry saw that person biting his lips when he checked out Matt's long wide body. Matt smiled at him. 

It felt weird for Harry to watch Matt like that....like..... flirty?.

Suddenly Harry's legs frozen when that man grabbed Matt's jacket and tugged him into him. Harry gasped when Matt leaned towards him and put his hands in his shoulders. 

That red head stood up from his chair and grabbed Matt by waist. He ran his hands on Matt's back and it went down to his butt. Harry averted his eyes when their nose touched. 

Harry turned his back. He didn't understand what was going on with him. The look of that red head towards Matt and his tracing fingers in Matt's body made him feel something. Was that disgust? Or Jealousy?. He was confused. 
He turned again and glanced back at them but, they were gone. Harry looked everywhere but they weren't there. He stood at the middle of that bar like a an Idiot.