Chapter 1

Hello! I am now starting yet another new story. Please comment if you like it! :) ANKSTHA! <--Thanks in Pig Latin :) Here goes Chapter Uno! :D

****************************************************************

It was a horrible morning. There were dark clouds, and rain was pouring down intensely. It was raining so much that my shoes and socks felt all soggy, mushy, and very unpleasant. I held my backpack over my head to  try and block some of the rain from soaking my reddish-orange hair. But of course, that just made my backpack wet and soggy, too. Hopefully it won't seep through and soak up my papers.

Just then, a red convertible pulled up beside. "Hey sis, need a ride?"

Of course only my stupid older brother, Damien, would ask a stupid question like that at a stupid time. Stupid question: Do you need a ride? Well DUH! Can't he see that?! Stupid time: I'm 2 blocks away from the school.

I rolled my eyes. "No thanks, I'm fine. I'm only two blocks away."

"'Kay, but if you change your mind... no, scratch that, don't change your mind."

"Whatever," I mumbled as I watched him drive off.

When I reached the school, I breathed a sigh of relief. I could finally go in to a building, where I'd be dry.

"Sienna! Sienna! Sienna!" my best friend, Keisha Collins, squealed running down the hallway. "Eww, you look... uh... wet." She said, tugging at my hair.

"Yes, I know. Did you forget that I walk to school?"

Keisha laughed nervously. "No! I just... yes, I forgot."

"Noticeable..." I shoved my backpack in her arms.

"Eww! It's wet!"

"Yes... I'm glad you know that wonderful detail!"

"Sienna, why are you walking so fast?"

"I'm trying to get to my locker."

"What you need to get to, is the dryer! You're all... wet!"

"That's the third time you've said that. Please, Keisha, don't say it a fourth."

"Fine... but what if you don't clean this stuff? Then it'll get all gross and moldy."

I rolled my eyes as I took my backpack from Keisha.

"You know we have that test on geometry today, right?"

"Yes... what about it?"

"Oh nothing! I was just asking to make sure you knew!"

"Ok..."

"Oh! There's this really awesome website called Chatitup.com! You HAVE to go there!"

"Um.. sure, ok. Sounds great. I'll check it out!"

But what I didn't know... was that that website was going to change my life... forever.

*******************************************

Well that was chapter 1!!!

Pic at the side is Sienna and Keisha!! (Bella Thorne & Zendaya Coleman) (;

~thanxalot~♥uall~Kiki~