1. Shout

A/N: I asked you if you wanted it so here it is Papa Winchester's on the hunt

------------

218 years ago:

You turn in your sleep groaning. You shot up sitting up as you hear a gut-wrenching screech. You get up and quickly get dressed. You run out of your room and down the stairs nearly slipping down them as they're painted red with blood, looking up at the walls the blood of your once family and friends covered the walls and paintings, tears stream down your face. You hear your father shout.

"No! Let her go!!" you run in that direction coming into the large seating area. You see your dad being held back by two men your mom in front of him being held too, a woman stood between them.

"Daddy?" you ask looking at him, he turns to look at you. The woman looks at you then points at you.

"Get her!" she blurts out.

"NO!!" you mother screams.

"Run, baby!" your dad shouts and without thinking, you turn and run. Some of that woman's goons chase after you. You run through the trees, branches snapping underfoot with the crunching of leaves. You keep running until your feet hurt.

Present day:

You gasp sitting up in bed panting and sweating. You sigh and wipe the sweat from your forehead, you get up and take a shower to wash the nightmare away. Once you're done you get dressed.

Sighing you stretch easing your joints loose

Sighing you stretch easing your joints loose. Another hunt under your belt and another ahead. You've done as much research on it as you can for today and you decide to leave your weapons and notebook and go take a break. Quickly, looking at your laptop on the table you rub the back of your neck maybe you should do some more research.

"No Y/N you need a fucking break," you scold yourself, walking out you shut the door walking to your truck.

Eventually, you arrive at the bar a couple blocks away from the motel and park outside, you reach over and open the glove box going to grab your pistol

Eventually, you arrive at the bar a couple blocks away from the motel and park outside, you reach over and open the glove box going to grab your pistol. Shaking your head.