2. Breakfast

A/N: He's so God damn adorable in the Accidental husband

--------

You shot up in bed again.

"Seriously, what is your problem, Y/N, hold it together," you whisper getting out of bed and running your hand down your face to clear everything. You get dressed then make breakfast and cups of coffee. You were too fixated on making it you didn't even hear John get up or maybe you just didn't care something about that man made you want to have him close but not after what happened to your parents, not after the nightmare you've been having. You step back into the eating/ sitting/ bedroom area to see John sitting at the table reading your notebook.

"Oh God..." you quickly walk over and put the plates down "John that's..."

"This is good," He says and you look at him weirdly.

"Um..."

"I knew you were a hunter, just not how good," he says and you sort of take a step back.

"Where do I know your name from?" you ask.

"A gun," he says and you shake your head.

"No, there's something else...holy shit you're the John Winchester?" you say and he nods.

"Yeah?" he says tilting his head.

"I've learned all about you, you're hella hunter John," You say grinning.

"Thanks and by the looks of it you are too," he says closing your notebook and you blush slightly.

"Right, I made breakfast," you say and slide the plate over to him. He looks at the food.

"Thanks a lot," he says. You nod and walk into the kitchen grabbing two knife and forks and the cups of coffee before walking back in. You put his down and sit opposite him the both of you eat in silence.

"So... John, what are hunting?" you ask, he looks up at you.

"Vampires, you?" he answers and you nod.

"Same," you say and drink the coffee.

"Okay, let's go get your truck," he says finishing the food before getting up. You get up and grab your jacket before going to the door and passing him his jacket. He puts it on and pulls his keys out and you both walk to his truck. You both get in once he unlocks it. He drives back to the bar to see blue lights flashing you look at him as he parks the truck. You look at him.

"Vampires?" you ask and he looks at you.

"Possibly, only one way to find out," He says and opens the central console and pulls out a police bag. You smirk and pull out yours.

"Great minds think alike, John," you say and he smirks. You both get out of the truck. You walk towards the bar. A man stops you both.

"This is a crime scene you two can't be here," he says putting his arm out.

"It's okay we're with the police," you push his arm down and show him the badge, he looks at both of them the nods.

"My bad, go straight ahead," he steps away and you smirk at John before walking inside.

"I'll talk to the owner you look around," John says and you nod. You go to the body first looking at it, the flesh is torn and on the neck and wrists the two holes from fangs puncturing the skin. Meaning this was definitely a vampire attack. You stand up and walk to the smashed window, you look up at the frame and see a strand of hair so you pull a bag out of your pocket and pick the hair up. You walk over to John.

"Finished flirting, yet?" you ask and he smirks.

"Yeah, I am," he says and you both walk out, you nod at the guy who stopped you. You both walk to your truck.

"If you want you could come back and we could work some more on it," you say and he shakes his head.

"People around me normally get hurt," he says.

"John, I think I can handle myself, you know where I am," you say and turn around unlocking the car.

"I'll see you around, Y/N," he says and walks away.

"See you soon, John," you call over to him. He holds his hand up and gets in the truck. You smile and laugh before getting in your truck. John turns left out of the car park and you turn the other way heading back to your motel room. You get out the truck once you park it, you lock it then walk to the room. You take everything but your shirt, bra, and panties. You go to sleep and wake when someone knocks at the door. You get up and open the door, seeing John on the other side. His eyes drift down your body and you pull your shirt down.

"I know it's late but..." he says but you interrupt.

"Shh..." you pull him inside. He kisses you, you slowly kiss back. His mouth travels down your neck kissing it, you moan feeling him against you. His tongue trails over the mark on your neck. You push him away.
"John..." 

"I just wanted to speak, sorry something has gotten into me lately," he explains, you don't want to do this not yet Vampires mate for life and you don't want to lose him.

"You want a beer?" you offer.

"That would be great," he says running his hand through his hair.

"Make yourself at home," you tell him then go get two beers. He takes his coat and shoes off walking in a sitting down on the couch. You smirk at him and sit next to him. You hand him a beer and sitting down next to him.

"Thanks," he says and drinks some. You smile drinking as well.

"I found a strand of hair at the crime scene and the body was in a way the vampire would leave it, bite mark on the neck," you walk your fingers up his neck, "and on the wrists," you say moving your hand down his arm to his wrist, he watches you and you smirk. He twists his hand and grabs your wrist pulling you to straddle his lap. You kiss him and he kisses back running his tongue along your bottom lip asking for entrance. You open your mouth letting him, you moan into the kiss. His hands run up your body and under your shirt, you grind down into him feeling his member harden, the sound of thunder fills the air as it echoes through the room. His hands travel up to your breast massaging them through the fabric off your bra and you moan as another roar of thunder fills the air.