The Kiss

It was his mom, "we can't find the Watermelon, we're going to Safeway, be home in an hour." "Who was that?" i say quietly.
"Just my mom telling us we have one hour together alone" Colby said as he grabs my hand and takes me inside. He told me that he left something important at his house and he would be right back. I waited up in my room for him to get back, i heard him come back inside and walk up the stairs to my bedroom. He walked in and shut the door behind him and locked it. I asked him what he needed from his house. He hesitated, "something I'm gonna need real soon" He sat on the bed right next to me and put his arm around my waist. I smiled at him. He slowly leaned in for a kiss and right then and there we kissed. Not a long kiss but not a short kiss either, it was perfect. He asked me if he was being too straight forward with everything, "no not at all" i whispered as i leaned in again to kiss his lips, i leaned up onto his lap putting my hand on his abs. Suddenly i was sitting on his lap with my legs around his waist, he put both his hands in my back pockets grabbing my ass. He took off his shirt right before he laid down on his back, i was on top of him as we were still making out, i took off mine right after. Colby was very soft and gentle to me, i could tell he was just that kind of guy who actually cared. Who knew someone could be hot and a softie at the same time, apparently i got lucky with this one. Colby stopped kissing me out of nowhere and i asked him why. "Are you sure your ready to do this?" Colby asked me. "Yeah why?" i asked, he told me that he just wanted to make sure i was ready and that we weren't going faster than i wanted. I definitely wanted to do this. With Colby, it felt different, different than it would've been with anyone else. He pulls something out of his pocket, i asked him if that was what he brought from his house and he smiled at me and laughed a little, "yeah" he said while he slowly lifted my chin and kissed me again.