Seeing Destiny

(Tori in media)

Tori p.o.v

I just walked right into my best friend's house like I usually do and yells at the top of my lungs "DANIELLEEEEEEE"!!!!

She came downstairs mad as I expected her to be but she didn't she simple said in a calm manner "Yes Tori"?

"That wasn't what I was looking for me alright" I thought to my self then bringing myself into words " You trynna go to a club tonight I heard there's gonna be some bad ass bitties down there".

She sighed and said "I can't dawg not tonight my little sister Destiny is coming home from boarding school today you know her 16th birthday is this weekend so I got to make it special for her".

I looked at her as if I gave a fuck and said " Well I guess I'll stay here to help you out she is kinda like my sister to" as I lazily walk over to the kitchen to fix me some food.

She then followed me as watch me make my food.

I gave her a glare as in saying what the fuck you looking at and found myself to actually say it "What the fuck you looking at"?

She smiled and said "nothing" as she told me she was gonna leave out later to go get her girlfriend from the airport.

I thought to myself *ughhh that bitch I can't stand her why did I have to introduce her to my Bestfriend?*

I soon gazed out of my trans to see Danni (I call her that for short) was no where near in sight so I walked upstairs to see if she was there and luckily she was.

"You was zoned out so I came up here to fix up the room up for Desi".

I helped her clean the room and make up the bed and soon the job was finished and so we went back down stairs.

"Ummm Mylasia said that her flight is an hour away and I have to go now to get her" she said she kinda looked at the floor "do you mind staying her waiting for Desi to get here"?

"Duh dawg go get your girl"! I really wanted to say fuck you girl and go fuck the brains out of another bitch but I'm a nice person .... I thought it not said it.

"Thanks bestie"! She hugged and kissed me on the cheek and then went out the door.

*After she left not even 5 minutes past and I was knock out on the couch*

-3 hours later-

The door opened up I heard a loud annoying ass voice say "THE QUEEN IS HOME"!!

I looked at her as if I wanted to beat the shit outta her but like I said I'm a nice person .... I thought it not said it so I got up and gave her a hug "Ahhh my favorite little sister is here"

Destiny p.o.v

* I looked up to a 5'11 foot fine ass shit stud🤤😍 oh my jesus she was so fine like I wanted her to suck on my cl- woahhhhh as I noticed who it was.....

I yelled "TORIIIIII"!!!! As I hugged her back and I felt so save in her masculine arms.

*she smiled and grabbed my bags* "You'll be sleeping in your old room so come on let's go"

When we got there I told her all about the boarding school I attended and she just sat there listening I soon noticed I was talking an awful alot about me so I asked " How've you been Tori"

She glanced up as if I was still talking about myself she said "I'm well just waiting for Danni to get back with that tram- I mean girlfriend of hers *she giggled and I did too*.

_________________________________________
Well guys that was chapter 1 and its my first time ever writing a story so go easy on me lol but follow my social media's
Snap: lilmizzsassy21
Instagram: @_ery.kah_
And comment and share please!!!