Daddy

(Danielle in Media)

Danielle p.o.v

As Mylasia and I got in the house I heard giggles from Destiny's room me being me I thought Tori had dome beug some botch in my little sister's room so I snuck up stairs and burst in the door and to my surprise I was on th floor being hugged and kissed "DESTINY"!!! As I hugged and kissed her back I could see MyMy in the corner of my eye getting kinda jealous because she knew nothing of this girl that all of a sudden was kissing me and hugging me so I got up with Desi holding on me as if she was a todler and introduced her to MyMy.

"MyMy this my baby sister she's back from school and as you can see she is real excited to see me haha".

She somewhat quickly walked over and she "Hey sis in law".

I saw the mean mug Desi gave her before saying " What's up girl".

I saw that things were going as I hoped they would so I told Desi to come with me so we could cook together like old times and she said "okay let's go" *super excitedly* and we walked out.

Tori p.o.v

After Desi and Danni walked out tell me why this bitch Mylasia looked like she wanted to jump on me and to my bad luck she fucking did I pushed her on the floor but she got right back up like those fucking balloon things do "What the fuck you want tramp"?

Her voice sweetened "I want you daddy" she bit her lip and began to kiss on my neck I pushed her away and told her "Fuck off you chosed Danielle remember"....

*Flashback*

A bad ass shortie walked past me and Danni and we just couldn't let her pass us no (lmfao a ne-yo lyric) so we followed her and we both tried to get with her she turned us both down until later on that night she came up to us and which ever one of you fucks me better gets me both our faced gleamed as we followed her into this quiet room and I first I was a little scared so I let Danni go first ...thats where I fucked up at I should be went first because before I knew it Danni her squirting all over her dildo and with no hesitation she said "I pick you" my heart dropped and I was mad as shit I didn't get a turn I tell Danni every time "Ima getcho ass back one day for stealing my girl" she always laugh and I get mad....

*Flashback Over*

As I was still thinking of that night I felt some weight leave from away from me "good she got off" I said in my mind and she just sat the crying I went to go comfort her or whatever I really didn't want to but like I said I'm a nice person..... I thought it not say it.

*Meanwhile in the kitchen*

*Danni p.o.v*

She let out a somewhat load moan as I stroked my tongue against her clit *I put my hand over her mouth* "Shhhhh they gonna hear us dummy" I went faster with my tongue sliding not one but two fingers inside of her while she was hanging on the counter she moaned as her eyes went back while I stroked my fingers in and out in and out faster and faster *she tired to pull my head away* but I wasn't budging "I'm gonna cum"I ignored her and bit her clit gentle still tonguing her down and fingering her "I'M GONNE CUM" she somewhat yelled out and I put my hand over her mouth and right as I felt her pussy getting tighter around my finger I pulled them out and slap her clit hard as she squirted all over the kitchen floor "damn baby" I said as her body still shook from what she had did I then pull my pants down and rub my dildo against her clit she moaned and I quickly covered her mouth as I slammed into her causing her to grab my wrist and I just laughed and continue stroking for about 5 minutes until I had to ask " Who pussy is this baby girl"? 2 minutes went by and still not reply I laid on her stomach before letting out long stroke she started scratching my back I went deeper "Who's *stroke* Pussy *stroke* Is *Stroke* THIS *Stroke* she came all over my dildo and said "your big daddy" I got up and cleaned to floor and looked into her eyes and said "Come on Mylasia you sleeping in my bed tonight".

________________________________________
AHAHA FOOLED YOU , YOU REALLY THOUGHT HE WAS FUCKING HER SISTER BYE BOO THAT'S A DUB YALL NASTY ASF!!!😂😂😂😂😂