The Party

(Mylasia in Media) *Tori's voice* "I hate that fine ass bitch so fucking much"!

*Destiny's p.o.v*

*Closes my eyes*
1.........2..........3 !!

*I opened them and saw this big ass cake with my name on it and my face saying "DESTINY BIH !! YOU 16 !!" * I could tell that Danni did all this so I got up and kissed her on the check* she said "I didn't pick this cake Tori did" I started to cry and walked over to Tori and fell into her arms kissing and hugging her in a thank you.

I swear we danced till everybody's back was broke then my fucking song came on *She gone shake it like a rose nose like like like like a rose nose* I searched around the room to who I could dance on I soon found that Tori was dancing woth nobody to a ran over there and put her hands around my waist as I danced on her. As I danced on her I felt like I was in love she gripped my between my thigh and ouuuuuu I thought I was gonna melt but then she soon stopped and what the fuck do you know a whole group of bitches ran up to her dancing all over her I just shook my head and went in the opposite direction later the party was ending and it was 3 am in the morning I was like oh my gawd lol she dj soon said "We gonna play our last song and its gonna be a slow who so could the party girl come up her" I went up to the stage and he said "Now which one of you lucky fellas wanna dance with this princess" I swear about a million hands raised but I was looking for one in particular but I didn't see it so I kinda just out on a sad face and was about to pick a nigga until I heard "I'll dance with this princess" I looked up and saw Tori !! "BITCHHHH I ALMOST PULLED MY WEAVE OUT TRYNNA GET DOWN TO THAT DANCE FLOOR" keep that a secret guys don't tell Tori okay !!

*Tori p.o.v*

I heard a voice saying "nigga go up there and dance with her" i turned around and saw Danni and I was like "Nahh nigga that's out sister" he gave me a grin "Nahh dawg that's my sister noe get yo pussy ass up and go dance with my sister before I fuck you up ...besides I don't want nun of these nasty niggas hands all over my fucking sister .... I trust you bro now gooooooo foe she cry"

So I went up there and said "I'll dance with this princess" and her face gleamed with joy.... damn either she like me or she wanna *cough cough* ignore that part 😂😂😂.

So we went in front of about a million people and started dancing to the slow song the dj played which was my favorite song *Love all over me* by Monica....aye don't get me wrong I'm still a female under these clothes don't judge a nigga lol.... I pulled her closer to me and just laid her head on my shoulder and I just sighed at how beauti- ewwww no nigga she your sister !! Me and Desi danced the night away until it was time for the party to end. I drove all of us (Me, Desi, Danni, and that tramp) back to the house and after I dropped the off I went to my house which was next door lol and I got into my bed and fell asleep.

_________________________________________
Do you think that Desi and Tori will fall in love?
How would Danni feel if that happens?
Hmmmm...... continue reading lol and let me know how I did in my first book !!