Chapter 1

Lindsey's P.O.V.

I walked down my school hallway, it's my last year here and every year was great. I'm titled the weird kid but everyone loves me. I'm a very bubbly person and very friendly.

"Lindsey!" I turned to see my amazing boyfriend Jack walk towards me.

"Hey babe." I said wrapping my arms around he's neck.

He wrapped he's arms around my waist. "So what are your plans for today?" He asked kissing my nose.

I sighed. "I've got one more final to study for and I'm all yours." He gave me a sad puppy dog face. "Just one more. I promise."

He smiled. "Alright. I can wait." I giggle and kissed him.

"I'll text you after I study okay?" He nodded and let me go.

I kissed him once more before walking home. I went up to my bedroom and started studying.

"Lindsey!" My mom called from downstairs. I got up and walked down there.

"Yes?"

She smiled at me. "I need your help with dinner and then you can go back to what you were doing."

I nodded and started cutting fruit up.

"After my last final tomorrow I'm going to see Jack. Is that okay?" I asked. She nodded.

"How is Jack anyways?"

"He's good. I haven't been seeing him lately with all the studying going on."

"You put school first and that's something you never really see now a days." My mom said pouring noodles into the pot.

I shrugged. "I want to be a professional writer I have to get through school to get what I want."

"That's a good way to look at it." My mom said.

I helped her finish cooking and ate before heading back up to study.

About a hour into studying I fell asleep.
I was woken from a knock at my door.

"Yeah?" I said sleepy. The door opened slowly.

"Hey baby." I looked up to see Jack. I sat up and put all the books on the floor.

"Hey, sorry I never texted." I said my eyes closing.

He laid down beside me. "It's okay." He wrapped he's arm around me and pulled me close. "I love you." He whispered.

I smiled. "I love you too."