Chapter 27

Lindsey's P.O.V.

I soon had to leave Chris's house and go home. I walked in to see Ryan and Ghost.

"Hey guys." I said shutting the door.

"Hey Lindsey." They both said. Ricky walked in and pushed past me. I sighed and called Brendon and talked to him for a while.

He showed up to the house. I walked outside and sat with him in he's car.

"Do you remember when we first met?" He asked smiling. I nodded and smiled thinking about it.

*Flash Back*

"But mommy I don't want to go." I screamed holding onto her hand.

"You have to sweetie." She said pulling me.

"If you love me you won't make me!" I said.

She sighed and pulled me in the classroom. The teacher looked so mean.

"Hey there." She said. "I have all the names taped to desks, go find yours okay?"

I looked up at my mom. She nodded telling me to go. I sighed and walked off, I saw my name and freaked out. I slowly kept walking and walked back to my mom.

"It's not here." I said. The teacher chuckled and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the table.

"Sit." She snapped, I sighed and watched my mom leave. I slammed my head down on the table.

"Umm... Hi?" I looked up to see a little boy with pale skin and black hair like me. Someone different, exactly like me.

I smiled and sat up straight. "Hi! I'm Lindsey."

"Brendon." He said he slowly sat down.

We had to go outside, me and Brendon were the different kids who didn't talk to the other kids.

I felt something sharp hit me. I looked up to see way older kids with rocks. They hit me repeatedly for being different.

I closed my eyes waiting for the pain to end. Soon it did, I opened them to see Brendon picking up rocks and throwing them at the kids.

"How do you like it?" He yelled. The kids left and Brendon soon was by my side. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. He picked me up and hugged me. "It's okay, your okay." He said soothingly. I hugged him back and we've been best friends ever since.

*End Of Flash Back*

"Yeah." I said chucking. "You wanted to kick those kids ass."

He laughed. "Yes, yes I did."

We talked for hours till I fell asleep and soon felt myself being lifted up and laid in bed.

"Goodnight Lindsey." I felt him kiss my forehead and leave. Goodnight Brendon, I smiled to myself and fell back into a deep sleep.

A/N:

The flash back wasn't made up. That really happened to me (: