Chapter 30

Lindsey's P.O.V.

I soon left Chris's house and back to mine and Ricky's. I opened the front door to see Ricky looking at the floor.

"Hey.. What's up?" I said walking to sit beside him. He didn't move just sat there. "Ricky?"

I put my hand on he's back. He looked up with red eyes and a puffy face.

"What happened?" I asked rubbing he's back.

"Amber." He said looking back down. "She's pregnant. But it's not mine."

"I'm sorry." I said. "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

He looked at me. "How can you do that?"

I looked at him confused. "Do what?"

"Get hurt by someone then help them when they need it?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know." I rubbed he's back some more. "I still care about you, so I'm going to help you out Rick."

"I can't believe what I've done." He said getting up. He threw a empty beer bottle at the wall.

I jumped. "It's okay Ricky, just calm down."

He faced me. "No. I can't. I can't calm down! You know why? Huh? Because I loved this girl you see, she was amazing but she loved someone else. I had to force her to leave her true love to be with me. She wasn't happy, I could see right through her fake smiles. So, you know what I did? I cheated on her. I cheated on the best fucking girl...and now I'm paying for it. By watching you fall in love with Chris. I hate myself for what I've done..." He started to back away. "And.. And I'm so sorry." I watched a tear fall down he's face before he ran upstairs and slammed the door shut.

I laid down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. Oh my god.