Reason 2: That Look In Your Eye

It had been a few days after the incident that Luke deemed the most embarrassing moment of his life. In school he kept himself reserved, not attracting too much attention to himself as he tried to let this all die down.

He had caught glimpses of Michael here and there, mostly because Michael was on the hockey team and Luke was currently blowing everyone on the hockey team. Well, everyone besides Michael.

Michael now strayed away from his signature red hair and moved onto something out of his element: blonde. And Luke couldn't believe it but somehow, he became more attracted to the green eyed boy.

Luke only shared a couple of classes with Michael, although he only seemed to notice him after the whole "friends" incident. It seemed like out of nowhere Michael was everywhere, in gym, in math, even in Luke's head.

He just couldn't stop thinking about him.

And so occasionally Luke would slip up and tell Ashton how cute Michael looked, or how hot he looked in those tight skinny jeans he always seemed to wear. So Ashton naturally became annoyed with Luke and began ignoring him instead when he would fangirl over the hockey player.

"Dude just shut the fuck up already. I don't care that you want to blow Michael, can't we just talk about something else."

Ashton may have come off a little harsher than what he intended, but he still wanted Luke to stop talking about Michael and finally move on his life. But Luke just couldn't stop running back to those thoughts he had about the hockey player.

"Why do you think he doesn't like me? I mean, everyone likes me!"

Luke ignored Ashton's eye roll as his question still hung in the air between the two boys, allowing finally for a single moment of silence before Ashton said,

"It's because you have that look in your eye. The 'fuck me' look. Michael doesn't want a 'fuck me' look, he wants an 'I really want to get to know you and maybe understand who you are' look."

Ashton had stated that as if it the most obvious thing in the world, yet Luke was still oblivious to the idea Ashton was mentioning. The wiser of the boys stood up from the patch of grass he once had been sitting on, leaving the blonde boy behind in all of his misery.

"That's so fucking lame."

---

A/N: Wow enjoy this short ass filler that took me half a week to put out :))) Also, below are pics of what the boys look like in this fic (don't hate cause i stan 2016 luke sooooo). Hope you all enjoy this chapter I literally pulled out of my ass . ONE DAY TILL YOUNGBLOOD

 ONE DAY TILL YOUNGBLOOD