Oneshot

Im not sorry.

i cant smut, that, im sorry for.

---+---+---+---+---

"W-wait, Mafu, what are you.." The older male trailed off as he got slammed onto the wall as soon as they got inside of the house. Mafu had been dragging him by his hand all the way from the studio. He trembled, looking up to the other's face that was full of lust. For once, he was scared of Mafumafu.

"I'm sorry, Soraru-san..I can't hold back any longer.." Mafu replied, panting heavily.

"W-wait, wait, wait! W-wasn't I..supposed to.." He trailed off once again, lost in Mafu's lustful gaze. The younger was leaning in, and Soraru unconsciously lean back even though there was no escape. The height difference between them is no help either.

"What is it," Mafu whispered over the older's ears, "Soraru-san?"

Soraru squirmed in his place, putting his hands over the younger's chest to put some distance between them. He felt as if his legs were gonna give out, and his hands weren't making any progress. The said male yelped when he felt his right ear being nibbled and the feeling when the said part was licked made his head goes fuzzy.

"Soraru-san," Mafu called. Soraru could only make out a small whimper as an answer, closing his eyes shut. Every time his name was called, he felt like his insides goes crazy. The reply made the other chuckle, and the sound of it against Soraru's ears made him shiver.

"Stop..M-mafu..nh," Soraru inhaled sharply when he felt the younger's legs grinding on his lower half, and he immediately gripped on Mafu's shirt as support. His legs felt so weak already.

"Oh..did that felt good?" Mafu laugh under his breath, grinding more against the bulge that was apparent on the older's pants. All Soraru did was let out small whimpers and gasps, which wasn't enough for Mafu.

He wanted to hear more.

The younger gently tugged on the older's shirt as a sign that he wanted to take it off, and the older complied weakly, putting his hands up so that the other can pull it off. Mafu tossed it somewhere and started playing with the older's nipples, earning a choked moan. The younger smirked,

"Soraru-san is so obedient~" He said playfully.

"Nnh..," Soraru mumbled something incoherent, and Mafu let out a curious sound. He stared at the older's flushed face as the said male tried to make out words, his hands not once stopping from teasing him. It was when the older's hands gripped on Mafu's hands that he actually stopped.

Looking up, he mumbled, "Are...are we going to do it...here..?"

He felt his member twitch inside his pants as he stared at Soraru's flustered face, and he licked his lips seductively.

"Soraru-san wants to do it?" He teased. Soraru perked up and blushed even more when he realized that he unconsciously went with the flow and got caught up in Mafu's pace.

"T-that's not what I..—ngh.." He adverted his gaze as Mafu pushed on, continueing on teasing his lower half. He jolted when Mafu unzipped his pants and slipped his hands under his boxer, touching his dick directly.

"Y-you idiot! D-don't—hah!" He gasped, feeling Mafu's warm hand against his member.

"Here," Mafu whispered, brushing his thumb over the tip, "Is already so wet. Soraru-san is just like a girl."

"D-don't say such thing.."

Mafu laughed, "Sorry," He slipped out of his shirt and stripped Soraru out of his pants and boxer, enjoying the view.