Things Are Forever Different.

Sunfish came back from the MoonPool this morning. Now, he's Sunstar. So far, he's a pretty good leader. But, it's just different. He's about to address the new Deputy. Wingfeather stood by Sunstar, feeling confident that he will become the new Deputy, and no one else. Sunstar gave him a gaze.

"Wow. My time came quick. I'm sure that Sparrowstar is watching us right now..." Sunstar said with a slow voice. Wingfeather nodded.

Sparrowstar has been dead for almost two days now, but Sunstar still hasn't named his new Deputy yet. Quite unusual that he came back this morning instead of the dead of night. Where had he gone to? Did he speak to another Clan? Wingfeather's eyes widened at the thought of it.

"Where were you last night?" Wingfeather asked with his deep voice. He felt Sunstar's tall flick.

"Ah, I spoke to OceanClan and DeathClan about what happened last night. Wavestar and Bloodstar has sympathy for the Clan. Wavestar might drop by for the ceremony."

Back in the ancient Clans, (ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and BloodClan.) the leaders of other Clans weren't allowed to specific Clan ceremonies. Now, NightClan and the others changed that rule. Any of the leaders can come watch. Sunstar hopped up the HighRock with fear in his eyes, he was hoping that StarClan would give him the right choice. All of the cats stood before him, the Warriors had excitement in their eyes, hoping that they would be chosen to be the Deputy of NightClan. Flamebreeze had second thoughts though. She knew that Wingfeather will be the one to be chosen. He had been a warrior for many moons now. Wavestar entered the camp, catching glances from the other cats. She nodded at some, but ignored the others. Wavestar made her way by Flamebreeze.

"Have I missed anything?" She whispered to Flamebreeze in a soft voice. Flamebreeze shook her head.

"Welcome, NightClan, and Wavestar of OceanClan. This is the moment where I decide who my Deputy shall be. Now, understand that this cat will have to take my place when I'm absent, and whenever I pass on." Sunstar took a long breath. "My new deputy shall be...." There was a long pause, many of the Warriors lunged forward in excitement.

"Wingfeather."