Chapter 15

It's been awhile since the incident with Piper. I got back together with Oliver a little bit later, though he still seemed to feel bad about the situation.
          "Hey Ollie," I turned to look at him.

        "Yes?"

       "Go on a date with me." Ollie's face grew a dark shade of red and I smiled. "Is something wrong?" 
      "No of course not! I didn't expect it that's all! But I would love to go on a date with you," he mumbled.
       "Great, let's go right now?"
      "Wait now?! Where are we going??" 
     "Does it matter?" I asked him. He shook his head and grabbed his hat as we walked out. 

        "Man it feels so good to get out and about doesn't it Ollie?" When I didn't get an answer I turned to see if he was okay. "Ollie?"
      His eye widened. "I...I uh..." he stared at the ground for a bit. 
       "Ollie don't zone out," I playfully punched his shoulder. That seemed to get his attention.
      "Sorry I was thinking of something," he rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.
     "It's okay, but where do you want to go? We can stop at the mall if you'd like, or watch a movie? Maybe the arcade?" 

         "Let's go to the mall!" His eyes flashed with excitement. I couldn't help but laugh. He was just too cute. 
          I felt my body move on it's own as I grabbed his waste and pulled him close. His lips were so soft. 

           I let him go to see that he was crying. My eyes widened. 
     "O-Ollie?"
     "You really do love me! Even after everything I've done to you, you still love me! I'm so happy!" he shouted, hugging me.
      "O-Of course? Were you doubting my love for you?" 
 He nodded. "After everything we've gone through, I thought you'd hate me. That you wouldn't want to be with me anymore..."
        "That's what's bothering you?"
       "I know it's s-"
      "Ollie, it's okay. I don't blame you. But I do love you. I always will. You mean the world to me."
    "I love you too." 
          I grabbed his hand. "Come on we have a date right now, don't we? Let's have so much fun together!"
         During that, I thought to myself, 'I don't ever want to see him cry again. He means too much to me.' I never expected to find true love, let alone have them be a guy. I think meeting Ollie was the greatest thing to happen to me.